Chapter 5

Y/N hums, watching Seokjin cook with a happy look on his face. He was making them lunch while wearing his cute blue apron. "Y/N, why are you staring at me like that?" Seokjin chuckles. Y/N grins cheekily and rests her face against her palms.

"Do you love the others like I do?" The questions catches him off guard. He frowns, tilting his head in confusion.

"What do you mean? I love all of you equally." She leans forward and only the island, getting closer to his face. Seokjin blushes and gulps, watching her with wide eyes.

"Are you willing to do things for the others you normally wouldn't? Explore your comfort zone? Break your morals?" Y/N was now barely touching the ground with her toes, her palms pressed against the counter and closer than before. She brushes her nose against his, keeping her gaze locked with his. "Would you give them the entire world if you could?"

"Of course." Seokjin breathes without hesitation. Y/N's grin widens into a large smile, eyes sparkling happily.

"Good." Giving his lips a small peck, Y/N goes back to her seat and continues to watch him cook. Seokjin raises an eyebrow, staring at her strangely.

"What was that just now? With the weird questions and closeness?" Y/N laughs, tilting her head to the side cutely.

"Sorry, did I scare you? I was curious, is all." She looks away and Seokjin could clearly see a blush spread across her cheeks. "I love you all so much, you know? Sometimes, I fear that one of you will feel unloved or uncared for. It brings me ease knowing none of us will feel alone when we have each other." Y/N confesses.

Taking the finished food off the heat, Seokjin stares at Y/N with adoration and love. He smiles, walking around the island and giving her a warm hug. Y/N immediately hugs him back, already feeling content.

Pulling back, Seokjin sits and holds her hands. "I'll tell you something important. During high school, before we even knew of your existence, we only had each other. We protected each other, took care of each other, but that didn't mean we were perfect. Because of this, we were constantly annoyed with each other and got into heavy arguments over nothing.

"We were on the brink of splitting up... and then, you showed up. We stopped worrying about each other so much. You helped us grow to love and appreciate each other again. For that, I can't thank you enough. If it wasn't for you, we'd be separated. You've helped us in ways no one could ever begin to fathom."

"Seokjin?" Y/N's voice wavers, tears pooling in her eyes. Seokjin leans forward and gives her a gentle kiss on the corner of her mouth.

"Never worry, Y/N. We love you more than anyone else on this entire planet."

Her eyelids flutter open, the bright light outside nearly blinding her. Y/N inhales shakily, feeling pain spread throughout her body. "Fuck." She hisses, clutching onto the pillow for dear life. Her body trembled, having flashbacks of last night's events.

Choking back a cry, Y/N slowly sits up. She still wore her clothes but they were torn and shredded. Pulling back the covers, her breath hitches at the sight. Her thighs are covered in hickies and bite marks, some having fingerprints. Her body felt sore and she felt disgusting.

"You're up." A deep voice speaks up. Snapping her head up, Y/N immediately moves back against the wall. Jackson stood near the kitchen, calmly sipping coffee from his mug.

Y/N attempts to stand when her body is forcefully pulled back against the bed. She yelps in surprise and looks down at her wrist, her eyes widening in surprise. She was handcuffed to the bed, a long red mark forming around her wrist. It stung and made her eyes water with every tug.

"It's no use to struggle. The only way you're getting out of that is the completely break your hand. We both know you aren't crazy enough to do that." Setting the coffee cup down, he slowly walks closer.

"Don't come closer!" Y/N screams, pressing herself against the wall. Jackson doesn't listen. He sits on the edge of the bed, reaching out and stroking her exposed leg. Y/N flinches, watching him in hatred and disgust.

"Don't worry, Y/N. you'll grow to love me soon enough. For now, I'll just have to force it until that small brain of yours can finally understand." Leaning forward, Jackson presses a kiss against her cheek. He travels down to her neck, forcing her head to the side by grabbing her chin.

"Please, stop. Get off of me." Y/N weakly tries to push him off, still feeling drained and in pain from before.

No, Jackson never listened. Each kiss singed, feeling like a hot iron branding her skin. Every touch felt like her bones snapped, spreading pain throughout her body. A look made her sob and cry as if he was about to steal her soul.

He was aggressive and unforgiving. She tried to get him to stop, anything to get off but the handcuff only yanked her back. Pleading and begging only fueled his ego.

Jackson tortured her body, using it on his own will. When he finally entered, Y/N died all over again. She cried for her soulmates, but Jackson only went harder. He made it known that no one could help her, not even her dear soulmates.

Every thrust was like a knife stab. Y/N would die and come back, experiencing the pain over and over again. It was never ending and made her stomach sick. She wanted to throw up but her stomach was empty.

Her throat was becoming raw and hurt with every screech. It felt like her skin was being peeled off and she could do nothing more than cry and attempt to struggle. Jackson finally came with a sigh, his release feeling like hot lava shooting up into her body and melting her insides.

Pulling away, Y/N curls into a ball and cries against her hands. "Shut the fuck up!" Jackson's voice booms. Y/N flinches and tries to hold back her sobs, her tears soaking the pillow sheet.

Jackson huffs and crawls behind Y/N. He presses his body against hers, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her close. "Don't worry," he kisses her shoulder blade, "when you love me, everything will feel good."

It never did....