2

-First Day Of School-

Your POV
I hear my alarm going off I slammed my palm on to the noisy object. I groaned and rubbed my eyes "Why did I set that?" I mumbled before I remembered it was the first day of school. I groaned "Seriously!?"

I started to put on my uniform, mumbling how much I hate everything. When I finished getting ready I started to walk downstairs, I smelt breakfast I looked over to see Keishin cooking "What are you cooking today housewife?" I asked his eye twitched "Nothing if you don't shut up"

I chuckled as he put a plate in front of me I started eating, after a little bit my plate was cleaned I started walking to school.

As I was walking to Karasuno I heard yelling I turned my head to see a orange fluff 'this guy is everywhere' I thought as he came running closer. When he was next to me he began to fall, my reflexes came out and I grabbed him.

When he realized he wasn't falling he glanced at me "You ok?" I asked his face exploded into a pink color "U-Uhh YEP" I nodded and put him down.

He glanced at my uniform "Y-You're GOING TO KARASUNO TOO" "U-Uhh Y-Yeah" I said "WOAHHH YOU HAVE A ACCENT!" I screeched the back of my head "Yeah" "YOU'RE SUPER TALL!!" "You sure like talking" "WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE" he grabbed me and started running.

After what felt like a eternity of running we were in front of the school. "Uhh thanks?" He looked at me "D-Don't worry about it" I started walking to the office to get my schedule.

After I got my schedule I walked to 3-1 I opened the door only to be stared at. I walked to the seat in back of the room next to the window I saw a guy with grey hair walk in 'he looks like a motherly figure'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was a half-day and was ment to meet new people. I started to the walking to the gym when I arrived I saw the orange haired male from this morning and a blueberry. They were arguing then I saw three more males walk in.

They were talking to the blueberry I saw the baldy from earlier. I started to walk next to the blueberry everyone was now looking at me there eyes widen at my height. "How tall are you" "U-Uhh 202cm" "Woah" I heard everyone breath out.

"HELLO!" I heard the ball of sunshine yell, everyone looked at him then baldy pointed at him "OH YOU, SHORTY #1" Then the middle one looked at the papers "So the other application here, Hinata, is you?" He nodded "I see" the baldy walked up to Hinata "You haven't grown that much" I chuckled a little

"I mat be small but I can jump; I'll be Karasuno ace" "OI,OI the newbie said he's going to be Karasuno ace, you got some nerve" then the guy I think is Kageyama started telling Hinata that he couldn't become the ace.

I sighed and walked over the upperclassmen "3rd year (Y/N) (L/N)" I took out my hand and the captain shook it "Daichi Sawamura" we both let go "You have accent are you not from here?" I nodded "Yeah, I'm from America" "Woah that's awesome"

"I'm Kōshi Sugawara but people call me Suga" I blushed a little and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you" I saw Daichi try to talk to Kageyama and Hinata but they kept talking over him.

"Serve, I'll return them all" I heard Hinata say I saw the Principle walk in at the same time. Everyone stood back to watch the two, Kageyama served it to Hinata he hit it, but not in the right direction.

Instead it hit the Principles face, his wig? Landing on Daichi head I put my hand over my mouth to try and contain my giggles "Sawamura-kun a word" he looked at him with shame.

After around 5 minutes Daichi walked back in "Fortunately he's not punishing us. And no apologizes needed provided you all agree you saw nothing" Hinata and Kageyama looked at each other and started arguing...again.

I heard Daichi start to talk about the school being called 'Fallen Rivals' and 'Unflying Crows' my eye twitched 'What kind of names are these'

He then started talking about how he would walk past Karasuno high schoolers that went against country big names.

"They're many schools dreaming of going to nationals" I heard Kageyama say "This bastard" Baldy shot back "Don't worry. I meant what I said" he shut up quickly "For that to happen are team needs to be unified" everyone looked at them.

Daichi started walking towards them with a dark expression, the upperclassmen backed up I quickly ran next to them to avoid being in the middle. "I'm not telling you to be buddies. I need you to understand that you're in the same side" he looked up with one scary ass face "Do you get that if you don't"

He started shoving them outside "You're not welcome until you realize you're both teammates" and shut the door, I felt sorry for them.

"Are you sure about this Daichi, teams come together gradually anyways" "I know that" I heard Kageyama banging on the door "I apologize! I swear I'll get along with that guy. Please let me participate in the club"

Daichi opened the door one of his eye was looking outside the other blocked by the door "Are you sure about that" Kageyama struggled to answer under Daichi gaze but finally answered.

"If I had to cooperate with this guy in a match I'd rather receive, spike, and toss by myself" I head Daichi laugh "I can't believe you told me your real feelings, but still you can only touch the volleyball once" and shut the door again.

"Sorry about that" I heard Daichi say with a smile I smiled a little "it's fine" I saw baldy walked up to me "We haven't meet names, Ryūnosuke Tanaka" he out his hand out to shake I shook it. He had a smirk and gripped harder, I for one wasn't fazed.

When he say that I wasn't fazed the littlest he let go with a smirk. "You're pretty strong" "You too" I saw Daichi walked over with Suga "How about you practice with us" I looked over "Sure"

I heard the door open Tanaka ran over I saw a beautiful young lady. I didn't mind her tho. "Ok let's start practice" I heard Daichi say.

-Timeskip-
Practice was over I heard Tanaka clear his throat really loudly "Morning Practice is at 7AM tomorrow, right?" "Of course, but why ask that all of a sudden?" "Oh, uh, well" he tried finding a excuse "Was the dean's wing undamaged?" "Oi don't talk about that" I chuckled a little 'What are you planning'

He was looking outside 'Is Kageyama and Hinata still out there' I shook my head. Everyone was done with cleaning and stsarted leaving I started leaving with Daichi and Suga.

As we were walking we were having little chats "So (Y/N) what was America like" I turned my head to Suga I shrugged "It was pretty fun, we played a lot of volleyball games we even won 5 tournaments" I saw their jaws drop I chuckled "We were one hella good team" "No kidding, where did you play" "I played anywhere" I saw there eyes widen.

I saw my house "This is my stop see you tomorrow" I waved at them and started walking to my house.

When I opened the door I saw a note in the counter 'Im going to be late I have to do something' I cringed at his lack of grammar and spelling I sighed and walk to the kitchen and made a little dinner.