3

Your POV
I groaned as I was walking to morning practice I got up earlier then normal I saw the school just a few feet ahead. As I started getting closer I started hearing shoes squeaking and balls hitting the floor.

I opened the door and saw Tanaka, Hinata, and Kageyama "So this is why you needed the keys" I said they all looked at me with nervous expressions "Don't worry I won't tell Daichi" Tanaka sighed in relief I heard the door open ones more.

Everyone's attention went to the door I saw Suga "Morning practice, huh? I knew it." "How" "Because you were obviously weird yesterday" Suga said as he was taking his shoes off.

"You're always barely on time, but you voluntary asked to be in charge of opening the lock" "Pretty stupid on your part" I saw his eye twitch I smirked "Don't worry I won't tell Daichi" I saw him sigh in relief again.

"So is this secret training or something, it's kinda of thrilling. So (Y/N) and I are going friends help" I felt my irk mark appear on my face "I didn't agree tho" I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was helping Tanaka and Kageyama with spiking and setting by blocking Tanaka spikes in which I succeeded "WAHHH (Y/N) AWESOME!!" I heard Hinata yell I turned my head in his direction. He then got hit in the head by a volleyball the Suga was hitting to him I chuckled and turned back around.

Tanaka yelled really loud and tried spiking through me but failed "Damn, Tanaka I can feel your spit all the way over here" I saw that a irk mark appeared on his face "I don't see you doing this!!" I smirked "I can easily do it better then you"

We then switched side, Kageyama served it I spiked it and a loud thud filled the silence in the gym Tanaka didn't even move, he didn't even realize it went past him. I smirked "What's wrong Tanaka" He tried saying something but didn't succeed.

-Timeskip-
It was then end of the school day I was walking to the gym I saw Tanaka and Suga yawn "You guys sound tired" Daichi said I chuckled at their reactions.

"Oh, Y-You think so? Maybe I studied to much" Suga said trying to play it cool "M-Me too" Tanaka said 'No one would believe that' I chuckled and walked next to Suga he was telling Tanaka how he wouldn't buy it.

I saw Daichi attention wasn't on us, everyone looked at a Blonde kid and a green haired guy with freckles. "Excuse me" "Hey, you made it" Daichi told the two. "These are some 1st years that would be joining us"

I made eye contact with the blondie, I looked down at Suga, he had a motherly smile towards the two.

I saw Tanaka wiggle over there with a funny expression on "Tanaka you look constipated" I said with a smirk he quickly turned around "(Y/N)!!" I heard some people try and hold in a laugh.

"(Y/N), be nice" I heard Suga say "I'm just telling him, he's never gonna get a girlfriend like that" I saw Daichi sweat drop "Ok, how about we start practice"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After practice I started walking home by myself I was walking next to a soccer field I glanced over to see Hinata, Kageyama, and the two from before I rolled my eyes "Drama queens" I mumbled and continued walking.

I opened the door to my house I saw Keishin cooking he turned his head to me "Dinner is almost done" he commented and I nodded "I'm going to take a shower" I said and started walking up the stairs.

—————-

I stepped out of the shower and started walking downstairs. I saw Keishin cleaning his plate, I saw my plate I sat down and started eating quietly. He turned around and jumped "Damn it (Y/N)" I tilted my head a little "What" I said, my mouth filled with food.

He had a disgusted look on his face "Don't eat with your mouth full" I didn't say anything. "So hows was the volleyball team?" I smiled to myself but it quickly turned back to normal. "It was fine" he nodded to himself but then smirked "Has someone caught your eye" I gave him a blank stare "No" I said sternly.

He sighed "You need to find yourself someone" I rolled my eyes "I have myself" he shook his head. "Hey Keishin why are you fixing another room?" I questioned he suddenly got really nervous "U-Uhh n-no reason.." I sighed "Dont tell me then, I'm going to bed, night" I said and started walking back upstairs.

-Timeskip-
I watched as Kageyama and Hinata hit the volleyball back in forth. Neither have dropped it for a while, I saw Kageyama make a bad hit. I saw Hinata running for it I didn't think he would make it but he proved me wrong when he hit the ball perfectly back to the setter.

Kageyama our his hands in a setting motion and threw the ball up Hinata had sparkles around him and ran to spike the ball.

After he spiked it he dropped to the floor,and did something unexpected. He threw up. I started laughing Suga trying to confort the male and Tanaka laughing with me.

After 'That' got cleaned up I walked over to Hinata still chuckling a little "You okay?" He looked at me and blushed bright red "I'm fine (Y/N)-Senpai" I quickly looked down "(Y/N) what now?" "Senpai?" "The fuck is that? You know what, don't answer that." I glanced down at the shorter male "You don't have to call me that" he still had a blush on his face "Y-Yeah ok"

—————

I chuckled when I saw Kageyama and Hinata trying to catch their breath. I walked around and inside the gym. I saw most of the team already here "Are you excited for today's game" I glanced at Suga I raised a eyebrow "What?" He tilted his head "Don't you know" I turned my whole body towards Suga "No, I wasn't informed" "Hinata and Kageyama is going against Tsukishima and Yamaguchi." I felt my eyes widen

"HAH?!" He nodded sweetly "Yep!!" I saw Hinata and Kageyama stretching. I shook my head "So Im going to be on Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's team and (Y/N) on Kageyama and Hinata"

"Hmm...the little one and (Y/N) which one will I crush— I mean block first" I sighed "Oh, I would like to see the king lose, too. I hope they won't lose their cool."

"Your character problems are almost as worse as (Y/N)" I looked back with a fake hurt expression "I do not have character problems." "You sorta do" I heard Tanaka comment. "HMPH" I turned my head

I heard the whistle blow signaling that it was time to play.