5

Your POV
I watched as Hinata apologized to Tanaka, "I'm sorry Tanaka-San" "Like I said, don't worry about it. Never mind me. Are you all right?" "Yes, I rested a little in the way here" I sighed and started walking off the bus.

I walked with Kageyama, Tsukishima, Tanaka, and Yamaguchi. We heard people talking about us, Tanaka peeked around the corner with a creepy  face. The two flinched, and we walked in front of them.

"Don't underestimate us to much. Or we'll eat you alive." Everyone had a grim look on their face. I saw Tsukishima smirk "You shouldn't say things like that, Tanaka-San. Look what you did. You scared the poor elites and now I feel sorry for them." I chucked "We're not intimidated" a turnip haired male said.

"Oh, you're right we should save our bullying for the match." I saw Daichi slid out and start to yell "You guys! I can't let you out of my sight." He grabbed Tanaka's head and started to apologize. Tanaka tried raising his head but failed. He was dragged away by Daichi.

I saw Kageyama looked unsettled I was about to ask what was wrong but turnip head started to talk. "It's been a while, king. What sort of dictatorship do you belong to these days?" Kageyama didn't say anything "I'm looking forward to the match." "Yeah"

I saw Kageyama start to walk off with Daichi and Tanaka I started walking with them. I saw Daichi look at me he slowed down and started walking next to me "So, what did the doctor say?" I looked at the ground "My knee may break while I'm in collage." I saw his eyes widen.

"So, they gave me a physical therapist and some medicine." "I-I see, dont push yourself during games anymore" I sighed "Yeah I know" I saw Tanaka opening the gym doors Daichi and him walked in Kageyama slowed down. He grabbed me "Are you going to quit?" My eyes widen for a second but quickly went back into place.

I chuckled "Don't worry, I'm not quitting until collage." He looked down and he let go of me I opened the door and walked in.

————————-

As I walked in my eyes meet a dark haired male with a frown. His face started to turn pink I chuckled and started walking over to my team.

"(Y/N) could you get Hinata, he's in the bathroom and we're about to start." I nodded and Daichi request. I started walking towards the bathrooms I saw Hinata talking to the same turnip head from earlier.

I sighed as I walked towards them, "Hinata" I said he quickly turned his head "Y-Yeah" "It's time to start, let's go" his face turned red "R-R-Right!" He started quickly walking to the gym. I went to walk for the gym myself but was stopped when turnip head start talking.

"Is Kageyama still barking orders" he gave a me a pity look. I didn't say anything just turned away and started walking again "Should I take that as a 'yes'" I growled "You should you take it as a 'fuck off'" he flinched and I continued walking to the gym.

-•-•-
After some warmups, they all got into positions I was in the sidelines next to Suga, I would be playing in the next set. I saw most people looking at Kageyama I heard the whistle and saw the ball being served it landed straight for Daichi but Hinata being the nervous reck got in the way and tried hitting the ball himself.

Thankfully Ennoshita hit the ball to Kageyama; he served it to Tanaka and Tanaka spiked it but was blocked. I stifled a laugh, "QUIET (Y/N), ILL GET THE NEXT ONE!!" I heard Tanaka yell.

The game continued with Hinata missing up and me laughing the whole time at his actions. I saw that it was Hinata turn to serve I chuckled to myself, 'Something's going to happen' he started to serve but it hit the back of Kageyama head.

I started laughing along with Tanaka and Tsukishima. I saw Kageyama walk over to Hinata and start to talk to him I didn't listen to them because I was to busy laughing.