4

Your POV
I decided to take wing spiker, I heard the whistle blow again. Yamaguchi served it right to me. I hit it perfectly to Kageyama, he served the ball to me. Tsukishima tried blocking me but failed. I heard the other two cheer I smiled to myself "(Y/N)!!! That was awesome!!! You were like KAPOW and the ball landed like BOOM!!"

I chuckled at his childish attitude, I decided to serve first I went for a jump serve. Getting in position I jumped and hit the ball to the other side, they didn't hit it nor did they move. I heard the whistle once again signaling yet another point for my team.

I served it again but Daichi barley tapped it. I went flying to our side I tossed it Kageyama and he tossed it to Hinata. Sending the ball to the other side in a flash I blinked 'What?' I heard the whistle. Daichi eyes were wide "What's the matter Daichi?" "h-his eyes were closed" "HAH!?" Everyone was shocked Kageyama pointed at Hinata who flinched a little.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE YOUR EYES CLOSED" "YOU TOLD ME TO NOT LOOK AT IT!!" I smirked. I guess Tsukishima had the same thought because we were both trying not to laugh.

——————————

In the end, We won I smiled to myself Hinata and Kageyama were on the floor. I shook my head and started drinking my water.

I glanced over only to end up laughing when I saw Hinata trying to give a high five to Tsukishima and when he did his face looked like he saw a child getting hit my a bus.

I saw Kiyoko bring a box in, she opened it and pulled out uniforms. I smiled and Daichi handed me one "Thanks" I saw Suga next to me. "Good job (Y/N)" he said with a blush on his face. "Thanks"

I decided to put it on it was comfortable, I saw everyone blushing when they looked at me. I saw Kageyama and Hinata about to play again. I heard the door open I glanced behind me.

It was a teacher with glasses with brown hair, "It's decided! It's decided!" Now everyone's attention was towards the teacher. "The practice match. It's against one of the top four teams in the prefecture. Aobi Josai High School!!"

Everyone seemed shocked by me I was confused "The one nicknamed Sejiro?" I heard Suga say. The teacher walked over to Hinata and Kageyama and introduced himself. So he's the schools adviser. 

———————

After practice I was walking with Suga, Daichi, Tanaka, Hinata, and Kageyama. I didn't say much just watched. We stoped for some food, I then remembered I had to tell Daichi something.

"Daichi" I said he turned to me "Yes?" "I can only play one set in games." He looked confused "Why? If I may ask." I looked a the ground "When I was in America I injured my knee and the doctor said I can only play one set per game" he nodded "I see" his eyes widen "But what about today" I chuckled "I pushed myself, I wanted to play a full game for once."

He gave me a sad look "I'm sorry" he said I gently hit the back of his head "Dont be sentimental" I said we both laughed. I looked up and saw Suga looking at us he blushed and smiled sadly when I caught him.

I saw Hinata run out with food in his mouth I chuckled. Tanaka was screaming out to Tsukishima and Yamaguchi I shook my head 'I'm surrounded by idiots' I saw Keishin yelling at Kageyama I walked past everyone and started headed home.

————————-
I was sitting with the other looking at Daichi telling our positions I was wing spiker for the first set and Tanaka in the next set.

He then read off the positions, I heard Kageyama and Hinata talking about him being the 'ultimate' decoy. I chuckled as everyone was started getting ready for practice I opened my phone and saw some notifications.

Reminder:
Doctors appointment at 5

My eyes widen 'I forgot' I walked over to Daichi "Hey I have a doctors appointment about my knee do you mind if I leave early" he quickly nodded "of course" "What about a appointment?" I didn't have to turn around to know who it was.

I slowly turned to Suga "H-Hey Suga" "What about this appointment" he repeated I sighed "My knee, I have a doctors appointments today" His face turned into worry "You're okay, right." I chuckled "I'm fine" I looked at the time "I have to go, see you tomorrow" "Tell us what they say" I heard Daichi say I nodded "Ok" and started walking out.

—————————————
"You know if you continue playing you'll end up breaking your knee" I nodded sadly "At this rate I believe you'll break it completely when you're in collage" I looked at the ground "That's all for today, we've assigned you a physical therapist to help with you're knee." I sighed and started walking out the doctors office.

I saw a chocolate haired male with brown eyes  in the waiting room. I went to Carly, the receptionist. She looked up and smiled "(Y/N) How was it?" I shook my head "I was assigned a physical therapist" she handed me some papers "That sucks!!" I chuckled I saw from the corner of my eye the chocolate male staring at me with a blush on his face.

I was signing some of the papers, "(Y/N) as your auntie I command you to not hurt yourself" I chuckled but didn't look up from the papers. "It's going to break either way" I said and put the pen down and handed the papers to her she read over it. "Still, If your brother found out he would be so mad" I chucked "He's younger tho"

I saw the browned hair male hand Carly his paperwork and his card  "Thanks Oikawa" she said with bright smile "The fuck, why can't I get that respect" she rolled her eyes "Cause you're not important" "That's bullshit." I said pointing my pen "(Y/N) Language!!" I heard a chuckled next to me I looked at this supposedly Oikawa the blush on his face has yet to disappear.

I glanced back at Carly "I think you need to give him his card back" I said sarcastically with a nod. She blushed bright red "R-Right" I sighed and handed her the papers. I started walking out "Tell Keishin I said Hi!!!"

—————————
I opened the door, I wasn't that hungry I saw that Keishin wasn't here. I assumed he was working late I started walking upstairs. I glanced inside the room Keishin was fixing I decided to be curious and look in.

I saw posters of some rock bands and everything was dark. 'This is the kind of weird shit Tatsuzo would like' I smiled at the though of my brother. I decided to stop snooping and head to bed.

———————-
"Open a window" I chuckled as I saw Hinata throw up on Tanaka. "STOP THE BUS!!" I laughed so hard Suga, Daichi, and Kageyama looked nervous. I laughed even more, I felt the bus start to slow down.