6

Your POV
"(Y/N)" "Tatsuzo what are you doing here?" He started to fiddle with his hands "Nobody would talk to me and I was lonely" I groaned "It's you're first year in high school, you gotta talk to people" he looked at the ground "I can't" "Why?" He shrugged

"They dont understand" I shook my head "You could've told me" he looked down "Im sorry" I sighed "I-It's fine" I suddenly felt a wave of drowsiness hit me. "I'm going to bed, night" "n-night"

-•-•-

I groaned as I heard my alarm clock I slammed my hand onto it. I started getting dressed and walking downstairs I saw Tatsuzo eating breakfast I sat next to him and also started eating once I was done I started walking out the door. "WAIT!!" I heard my baby brothers' voice I immediately stopped.

I turned around "Hmm" "I-I wanna come with, I don't know anyone, and I don't wanna be lonely again" I chuckled "ok"

-•-•-•-

I walked my brother to the office, and started walking to the gym for morning practice. I walked inside the gym and saw a short guy with a interesting hair style. He was talking to Tanaka, I walked next to Suga. "Who's that?" Suga looked at me.

"Oh, that's Yū Nishinoya he was our Libero but something happen." He looked down, "I see" I glanced back at the Libero, he looked over and we made eye contact. I saw his face slowly turning pink.

I heard the gym door open I quickly glanced over and saw Kiyoko. I watched as she slapped Nishinoya when he tried pouncing her.

"Where Asahi-San? Did he come back?" I raised a brow. 'Is he talking about Asahi Azumane?' I saw the discomfort in the captains' and vice-captains' faces.

"That wimp!" He yelled 'What the hell is this guy problem?' "If Asahi-San not coming back, neither am I." He then walked off, I glanced at Suga "Is he going to be alright?" He sighed "I don't know."

-•-•-•-
I was walking with Hinata to talk to this Nishinoya guy. The captains told him to say something with 'Senpai' I didn't question it tho. I was just there to make sure he didn't do anything stupid.

We saw him a little away Hinata started to run, I just continued walking, my hands stuffed in my jacket pockets. I saw Nishinoya sit down under a tree "Plus the captain called you the Guardian God." 'He didn't say that' I didn't pay attention to the rest I looked over to the side.

I finally glanced back when Hinata was saying something about Nishinoya being his Senpai. I sighed, and glanced up only to be greeted my Nishinoya "I'm 2nd year, Nishinoya Yuu" He said with a smile "(Y/N) (L/N) 3rd year" I saw him flinch a little.

"How come you didn't play last year?" "I'm from America" he nodded "That's why you have accent. Awesome!!!" I shrugged "I guess.."
"What position do you play?" "Anywhere I'm put" his eyes started to sparkle "Really!!" I nodded "Yeah"

•-•-•-•-
I was walking down the halls about to go into the first floor to see how my brother was doing, but I accidentally bumped into someone "Sorry" I mumbled I looked down to see a guy with a man bun. He glanced up, I saw that he had a sad expression on.

"You're Asahi Azumane." I saw his eyes widen and he started to scratch the back of his neck. "Y-Yeah, how did you know?" "Volleyball..." He seemed to understand I sighed and started to walk off.

~~~~
"Rolling thunder!!!" I started laughing along with everyone else. I watched as Nishinoya tried yelling at the first years and poor Hinata was trying to cheer him up.

"Good job everybody." I heard Daichi yell, "I want everyone to listen up" I turned my head to the new voice I saw Takeda at the door. He started to walk to the middle of the gym.

"We're doing it again this year, Golden week training camp!" I sighed quietly "Yes. We still need a lot of practice." I heard Daichi comment "One more thing, for the last day of I've arrange a practice match!" Everyone cheered except for me and Tsukishima.

"Who's are opponents?" I hear Suga yell "A venerated school in Tokyo. Nekoma High School. They call themselves 'Neko'" 'talk about overrated'

"Those famous match days where called 'Cat vs RavenBattle at the Garbage Dump.'" Suga said "You sure those matches where famous?" Tsukishima commented "They refused us for a while. Why now?" Daichi asked Takeda "Yeah, ill tell you the details later. But after I heard about the rival school, I arrange a rematch of destiny. I think when he hears who are opponent is...he'll want to take action"

"All right. We have a important practice match coming up. Let's get fired up." Everyone started to yell "I'll smash those city boys to smithereens" I heard Tanaka yell, I stifled a laugh "He said 'Shitty Boys'" Tsukishima and I said at the same time "Shut up Tsukishima; (Y/N)!!"

-•-•-•-•-
I sighed as I was walking back to another day of practice with Daichi. I saw Asahi standing in front of the door, I saw Daichi smile 'That's creepy' "It'll be a practice match on the last day if Golden Week" 'I wanna run away but I can't' "Yikes" I heard Asahi say "What do you mean 'Yikes?' Hey don't run away."

"But your scary when your mad." "But Im not mad now." I just sighed and walked inside the gym.

~~~~~~~
I heard the gym door open I glanced over and saw Takeda again. I glanced behind him and saw Keishin "This is Ukai-Kun, who will be our coach today." I wanted to crumble up and die "Keishin what the hell are you doing here?" I asked he glanced over and smirked "(Y/N) I forgot you play volleyball" I felt my eye twitch "How is that possible" I mumbled.

"I'm only coaching till the match with Nekoma" I rolled my eyes "Great~"

~~~~~~~~

I was hitting the ball back and forth with Suga when I heard that we're having a practice match with the Neighborhood Association. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Keishin. "You're not playing this match." I looked over "Why?" "You have a doctors appointment, and you need to go to it." I sighed "Fine"

"We need one more player" "Asahi-San!!!!!" I glanced over at Hinata who was holding himself up on the widow. I saw Keishin run over "Your late! Who do you think you are!? What's you're position!?" "W-Wing S-Spiker" "We're short on player. Hurry up and take your position!!" I sighed, and I saw Keishin glare at me.

I started to walk to the locker room, and begun to changed. After I got done I started to walk out, but stopped when I felt a tug at my shirt i glanced down and saw Hinata "(Y/N) Where are you going?" I rubbed the back of head "U-Uhh I gotta do....stuff" I glanced down "I feel like you're not telling me something" I sighed and ruffled his hair. "It's ok, if it was important I would've told you" he was still glancing down but mumbled a 'ok'

I continued walking out the gym and to the train.