Im sorry

Keith's P.O.V

'What have I done. I made him cry.' I thought to myself not caring if anyone saw I was crying. "Lance what's wrong!?!" I hear a worried voice ask. Peeking around the corner I spot a concerned Hunk pulling Lance into a bear hug. Lances face is red from crying "K-Keith doesn't- he doesn't like me and he's *hick* he's mad at me and he hates me now!" Lance cried as Hunk patted his back " Do you want me to talk to him?" Hunk asked following by lance nodding his head. I walked away after that. I went to my room, sat in the corner and bawled my eyes out. "I'm sorry Lance, I'm so so sorry." I sobbed I hadn't even realised Hunk had walked in " I'm sorry Lance, I love you I didn't mean to hurt you." Hunk sat behind me that's when I noticed he was here. "Keith," Hunk said softly "You need to tell him that not the wall." And with that said he left. Still crying I thought about it. Confessing to Lance, us going on dates and kissing and stuff. Life isn't a fairytale Keith.

No ones P.O.V

Some time after that Keith fell asleep little did he know a certain blue paladin had gone to apologise for this morning finding the sleeping paladin. Lance placed a blanket around Keith and put Keith into his own bed. Lance left after. Tear stains still on his face as he walked out the door.

Lances P.O.V.

I made my way to Keith's room to apologise and found him asleep, he looks so peaceful besides the fact his face was red and had a few tears left lingering on his cheeks. I put him in his bed, today has been horrible. Everything last night was easy, why did I have to get out of bed this was my fault. I was about to walk out of the room when I head a whimper coming from behind me. Whipping my head around I see Keith curled up in a ball, crying in his sleep. "Keith?" I ask confused, I nudge him a little. His eyes snap open startling me. " Lance!" He asked like a confused and scared kid. "Are you okay?" My eyes meet his as I asked in a low voice. " Do you remember the incident?" Keith asked completely ignoring my question. I hadn't thought about that night since forever. Everything came flashing back to me. It was my fault that we were spotted, I nearly got pidge killed and hunk got his arm snapped in two. We had to fight hundreds of garla that night because I couldn't keep my stupid mouth shut. Snapping out of my trance i noticed Keith looking at me concerned. " I remember everything." My voice cracked as I drew the sentence out of my mouth with tears threatening to escape my eyes. " I have had nightmares about it ever since." Keith shuddered with eyes red from crying. I kneel down beside him resting a hand on his shoulder. " I'm sorry, Keith, I'm sorry for everything, that night and the last night. I shouldn't have done any of that and I understand if you hate m-" I was cut off by his lips being lightly pressed into mine. Our lips were barely touching but I could feel how soft they were and the sweet taste of his cherry lip balm. His hand cupped my cheek as he slowly pulled away. Wow. "Shut up will ya." He giggles in a playful voice. His smile was a rare sight, actually it was as if it hardly existed at all. I was too stunned to speak Keith Kogane. My crush just kissed me.

Authors note:
621 words thanks for reading and see y'all later.