Whats up?

Lances POV

"Keith? It's me Lance. Can I come in?" I lightly knock on the off white door. I receive a grunt from the other side. Shortly after the door sides open. I am pulled inside and the door slams behind me. His room is dark and empty. "Babe?" I question as I watch the angry paladin pace back and forth. The room fell quiet with only the sound of our breathing. "Keith?" I ask again a bit louder this time. He looks up at me with tears streaming down his face. "What?" He asks with a low voice. "Come here," I open my arms for a hug  that he nearly instantly excepts. I run my hands through his mullet which is surprisingly soft while slowly lowering us onto his bed. "Why are you so emotional lately hun? What happened." I ask trying to sound as soothing as possible. This only causes more crying. We sat there for a while as he sobbed into my shirt and I stroked his fluffy black hair and drew circles on his back with my finger.

Keith's POV

I feel like such a baby. I'm sick of people assuming shit but that's no reason to cry. "Why are you so emotional lately hun? What happened?" Lance asked me in the softest voice I had ever hear. I opened my mouth only to find more cries escaping. I guess bottling up my emotions all my life wasn't such a good idea after all.

Pidges POV

I feel really bad for making Keith and Lance upset. I should of stayed out of there business "Pidge did you get all that?" Hunk asks interrupting my thoughts. "Sorry what did you say buddy?" I reply while giving a fake smile. "I said the boosters would work better if we- Hey are you okay Pidge?" "Hmm yeah I'm great. Umm could we take a food break though? I'm hungry and could really go for some of your great cooking." I force up another smile. Lucky for me the word 'food' spiked hunks interest. "Sure!" He beams and makes his way towards the kitchen. I follow absentmindedly. I needed to apologise. But how? Oh! I got it. "Hey hunk!" I call out. "Yeah?" He turns to face me with a confused look. "Get the others I know the perfect way to apologise the Keith and Lance." "Thank god, it's about time someone came up with something." Shiro says while walking into the room with a plate of green food goo. "What's the plan?" Allura walks in with Coran at her side. "Well you see,"