Keith stop

Lances POV

Okay yeah I know Keith likes me because he said it and we kissed. Twice but he was scared and half asleep so I never believed it fully. Now though I'm not sure what I believe anymore. We've been searching for hours now and still even black can't find him. I'm really worried he could be in danger "Lance get to these coordinates immediately!" I hear Shiro demand over the coms. He sounds worried. Oh no what if he found Keith and he's hurt or dead! I fly to the coordinates at the speed of light. Blue arrives at a small, remote island that was covered in trees and bush. Also Shiros lion was sat on the beach. Keith better be here.

Shiros POV

I found reds location but I can't find Keith anywhere. I see a familiar blue lion appear from the sky and landing next to Black. "Shiro! Did you find him?" Lance asks with nothing but concern drowning his voice. I shake my head. Lances face instantly turns from sad to curious. "I know where he is." He says blankly as he starts to walk towards Red. Curious I follow. How would lance know where he is? I'm basically Keith's brother and I have no clue. "Red open up!" Lance shouts knocking on the force field and somehow making it shut down. He continued walking into Red leaving me outside and very confused. That boy is weird.

Lances POV

Red is a lot smaller than blue. I make my way to the control room where I nearly bang my head into the roof. I sit down in Keith's small chair and shut my eyes. 'Red, I know I'm not your paladin but please show me where Keith is.' An image comes flooding into my mind. It's Keith. He's sitting on a cliff crying and dangling his legs of the edge. 'Thank you' I rush out of red and up the hill to where the cliff is. I hear Shiros confused shouts behind me but ignore him. When I reach the top my bones chill at the sight that greets my eyes. "L-Lance? Oh well your to late anyway." "Keith stop!" I reach out but it's to late. He jumps...

Y'all probs hate me for ending here lol.