Chapter 16

Hermione's POV-
As we walked back to our dorm I couldn't help but think about what Remus has said. Him and Sirius? I could see it. Everything clicked into place. How they would always disappear at around about the same time. Remus was always near or around Sirius and vice versa. Draco's voice snapped me out of my thought bubble.
"Granger, what are you thinking?"
"I was just wondering about Remus and Sirius" I started to tear up. I missed him so much  and I barely knew him. How would Remus be feeling? I was so selfish sometimes.
"They were cute together. Whenever they visited they would be together and-"
"They visited you!?" I asked.
"Well once or twice. My mother was quite fond of Sirius and Remus would tag along so father wouldn't hurt him..."
"Oh" that was all I could say.

When we got to the dorm Ginny and blaise were fighting again. I rolled my eyes and looked at Draco.
"Guys. Guys." He tried to get there attention but it wouldn't work.

"GUYS!" Draco yelled.
"What the hell are you fighting about now!?" He demanded and I grabbed his hand.
"He won't mark me!" Ginny hissed pointing a finger at blaise.
"How do you know your sure?" Blaise argued back.
"Expecto patronum" Ginny cast her patronus and looked at blaise.
"Cast yours."
Blaise sighed and cast his. It was also a horse. The figures nuzzled up against each other.
"Mine wouldn't be doing THAT with yours if I wasn't completely and utterly in love with you!" Ginny huffed.
"Fine! But I'll do it when Draco marks Hermione!" Blaise finally agreed.

I looked up at Draco.
I kissed him on the cheek and whispered into his ear
"Please, Draco?" I'd started my Legilimency and I was almost there. I tried to enter his mind and I succeeded. BUT he could detect me.
"When did you learn to do that?" He whispered to me.
"I've been trying since you did it to me. I can do it. But you could detect me." I replied
"Your amazing. I'm so lucky." He chuckled into my ear.
"Yes well. You didn't answer my question." I responded.
"Okay, are you sure?" He asked me.
"Yes."
"Okay then... tomorrow afternoon?" He asked me
My heart felt like it grew ten sizes.
"YES OH MY GOSH DRACO! Yes yes yes." I couldn't believe it.
He laughed and I skipped of to the kitchen.
"Ginny! Come help me make hot chocolates!" I yelled back.
"Coming!" She called back and started to head towards me.

When we got to the kitchen she asked me what we had been whispering about that made me so happy.
"He said he would mark me! Tonight!" I was so happy that I put wayyyy to much chocolate into our mugs.
"Omg, are you nervous?" She laughed and helped to boil the milk.
"Yea but.... wait." I could feel something. Someone was trying to get into my thoughts. I pushed them out for as long as it took me to figure out it was blaise and I whispered to Ginny.
"Blaise is trying to get into my head." I stare to Ginny. An evil grin appeared on her face and she whispered to me
"Let him in and repeat everything I say to you in your head.
"Okay." I felt like she was gonna do something truely horrible but I shit that thought down and let blaise in.

"He such an ass! Maybe if he didn't argue with me I'd feel something more in bed you know?"
I repeated in my head and nodded my head.
I get that. I mean you wouldn't want to be in bed with someone who can't even believe there feelings towards you.
I started think about stuff that I knew would get on Blaise's nerves.

This conversation went for about a minute when I decided to cut blaise off. I bring out the hot chocolates and blaise was sitting on the couch with Draco's arm around him comforting him. I felt bad and handed his mug of hot chocolate.
"Here you go blaise, are yo-"
"Privacy Blaise! You think we didn't know you'd be listening? Of course I don't feel that way but you need to get over yourself and just believe that I love you." Ginny was saying as she gave Draco his mug and shoved him aside to sit next to blaise.

He looked up at Ginny and laughed.
"I can't stay mad at you."
"I know" she smirked. She would have made an amazing Slytherin.

A/n- okay I know I haven't updated in a while but oh well. This is a bit shorter but the next couple of chapters will hopefully be longer. 🖤🐍🗡