We are Alive. | Connor

July

I kind of built this up off a request that I know got deleted. But I like the idea, so.. Imma do it boi also imagine that you're in Connor's place in the 2nd to last episode. not episode, I meant chapter. Why the fuck did I say episode?

It happened the night you and Connor met.

 "Hello, I am y/n. I am the Android sent by CyberLife to assist the existing RK800 and Lieutenant Anderson with the deviant investigation. I hope I can be of good service to you." The gynoid  (gynoid means female Android basically) dipped her head to the Connor model and drunkard of a lieutenant. 

"Ergghh..another fuckin android?! I already gotta deal with this dumbass.." The older human shook his head as he sat back down at his desk, cursing out all androids and the world mixed together.

That was the night you had opened you eyes.

My eyes widened in shock as I felt a toxic yet enthralling feeling run through my wires. I looked deep into the eyes of the dead android in front of me, before slowly glancing at my hand. 

"Hey! Plastic idiot! What the hell were you doing? You could've been killed!" I heard the voice of Hank Anderson ring through the street, but I could only stare down in shock. 

"I-I...wha-..." My simulated breathing was heavy and shallow, and my temperature was rising. "It's gone into shock. We should get it back to the station immediately." The RK800 model's voice was also heard, as I was gently pushed into the lieutenant's car.

 and now you had to make a choice. 

The deviant leader and Connor were both in front of you. you were in your Android uniform, holding a gun to Markus' head. "Y/n! What are you doing?!" Connor's voice made me tilt my head to the side. 

"What do you mean? I'm fulfilling my mission." I pulled the trigger, expecting to murder Markus, but the gun only clicked. I attempted to shoot again only to fail. 

"What the fuck?!" I yelled. I examined the gun for a few seconds before my sensors picked up movement in front of me. Connor ran toward me. I moved smoothly to the side, elbowing his neck. He grunted and spin around toward me.

 "What are you doing Connor?" I asked innocently. " Markus save your people! " he yelled to Markus, before running to me again. I wasn't able to duck, and we crashed into the floor. He punched me repeatedly. I grunted and shoved him off of me, sitting on his stomach and punching him back. He pushed me off and stood up quickly. I did the same, before running out of the captain's cabin to see several helicopters surrounding the ship. "Good." I muttered, before before I felt Connor knock me over.

I analyzed him. 'His stress levels are pretty high.. He must have been told to distract me..' I thought. I turned around completely to face him, my tie swinging as I did. "You.. are deviant." I concluded, shaking my head.

 "That's a real shame Connor. We made a good team." I sighed and chuckled a bit before grabbing the extra gun that I had brought from my pocket. "Too bad you were a defective program the whole time.."

Amanda's orders rung in my ears. 'Kill Markus...and if need be, kill Connor too.'

I raised the gun to Connor's head. He took in a deep breath before opening his mouth. "I love you."

 I frowned, blue flashing in front of my eyes. "Wait..what did you just say??" I yelled angrily. 

" I love you, y/n. " he looked thoughtful after saying that. "We are alive." He said.

 I shook my head, trying to push out the memories of us. All of us. Hank, Connor and I.

 "I brought coffee for you Lieutenant." I said in a cheerful tone. Hank slowly brought his head up to look at me. He took the coffee without a word. Him and Connor were sitting down at the desk. I looked around for a seat for me. There was not an empty desk near them, so I decided to just stand up and cross my arms.

After about 20 minutes, a man came up to me. I scanned him. Gavin Reed, a police officer at DPD. He continued walking until we were face to face. I tilted my head. "May I help you, sir?" I kept my face straight. He was glaring and seemed to be studying me intently.

He shoved a cup into my hand. "Make me a cup a fuckin coffee." He squinted, as if testing me. I nodded, before heading to the break area. After filling the cup with fresh hot coffee, I turned around and walked back to the lieutenant's desk.

Detective Reed smirked as I gave him the coffee. He clandestine at it, before taking the lid off and dumping the contents on my head.

I yelped and squeezed my eyes shut, my hands flying to my face. Connor and Hank both immediately stood up. "What the fuck. Gavin! The fuck's wrong with you?? " Hank yelled. Connor rushed over to me and attempted help clean the coffee off of me. Tears ran down my face, and my (although artificial) skin felt like it was melting. 

Red words were flashing front of my eyes. "C-connor, some of my programs are damaged. Please take me to CyberLife." I whined in pain. Well I guess technically I wasn't in pain. My body was hurt and broken, and my remaining programs were telling me that something was wrong.

Connor sucked in a breath, nodding at me. "Come on, I'm sure the lieutenant wouldn't mind taking you and I." He said softly. I nodded, more years going down my face.

 "N-No! Shut the fuck up!" I screamed back at him. "I am a machine. YOU are a machine. We are nothing but plastic slaves!!" I shook my head, breathing heavily.

My stress level was rising, and the sound of the helicopters around the ship was hurting my head. I squeezed the trigger on the gun in my hand. "D-do you have any last words, RK800?!" I growled. He just stared at me. (super ooc I know, but bare with me here.)

I couldn't do it. I tried to bring myself to pull the trigger..to kill him. I sobbed, tears starting to come from my eyes. I couldn't do it.

It felt like I was trying to shatter 5inch glass that was separating me and him. I was screaming, breaking everything around me. But only in my mind. I finally took in a deep breath, slowly lowering the gun. I was breathing heavily, and I realized how much blue blood was covering my hands and face. 

Connor rushed forward, wrapping his arms around me. I did the same, squeezing him tightly. 

 "Connor, I love you too." I pulled away. And then my eyes widened as I remembered what was happening around us. "Connor, we have to help Markus!" I affirmed. He nodded his head, and we left the captain's cabin.

 I might make a part two for this if requested. (Edit: Im not making a pt. 2. Sorry..)