Stop Calling Me | Connor

I'm so proud of this idea 😁😁 enjoy!! Takes place after the game,(on the good path) so androids and humans live together as one

It was normal for you to call Connor at any time of the day. Usually just to ask a stupid question that could have waited until he got home, or just to tell him that you loved him. Of course, he loved the affection and attention that he got from you.. It was just.. sometimes you could be a bit much. For example, there was one day that Connor had been called to investigate a murder involving an android.

A human had beat an both an android and a human child to death. He was gathering evidence for a reconstruct when you called him. He let out a sigh of slight irritation. you had already called him like six times that day. It was 10:44 AM.

He touched his LED to answer. "Heyyy....Connie-boy...I uh.. I have a question. That uh.. That picture of me, you and Hank.. On a scale of one to ten, exactly how important to you is that picture?" Your voice was in his ears as if you were right in front of him. 

"That photo is my most prized possession other than you, y/n. Why are you asking?" Connor asked, frowning even though you weren't there with him.

 "Because.. I wanted to get it.. CLEANED.. Yes that's right. It's all dirty. I definitely did not break while playing special peanut butter baseball in the house. Nope!" She didn't sound suspicious at all, so I believed her. 

"Of course. I have to finish this investigation now, so I will see you later y/n. Goodbye." He hung up before you could reply, before getting back to work. 

 Connor had finally figured out what happened two hours later, when he got another call from you. He face palmed in annoyance. He touched his LED to answer, only this time it seemed as though he were fed up with your dumbass act. "What??! What the hell do you want, y/n?! I'm trying to solve a crime here! I'm trying to finish this investigation!! Can you please stop fucking calling me every ten minutes!?!" He yelled at you angrily. He heard shaky breathing in the other end.

 "C-connor.. There is someone in our house right now. I am hiding in the kitchen Please come home." Connor stood up from crouching down as soon as he heard that.

 "Do you know who it is? When did they come in?" He questioned, suddenly calm and scared of losing you at the same time.

 "I don't know who it is, I just know it's a man with dark hair and that he came in like-" Your voice was cut off with a yelp and a gunshot before the call was cut off. "Y-y/n?? Oh god.. Hank!"

 •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was attempting to fix the photo of me, my boyfriend and his partner Hank when I heard a thud. I jumped in surprise, before shaking it off and continuing looking for the superglue and woodglue. Until I heard it again. This time with the sound of rustling and glass breaking with it.

My eyes widened in fear, and for a few seconds my vision went completely dark. I gasped when I saw a man walk in through the door in the living room. I quickly ducked behind the kitchen's island counter. From what I saw, he wasn't very tall or muscular, but he was still too much for a young human girl to take on.

I heard him shuffle closer to the kitchen. My eyes widened and I held a hand over my mouth to stop myself from screaming in fear. I slowly and carefully scooted inside the island cabinet. Breathing heavily, I grabbed my phone from my pocket, only to be met with nothing. 'wHErE tHe fUcK Is My pHoNe WHEn I nEed It??!' I shrieked inside my head.

I heard more shuffling from inside the cabinet, before the light footsteps traveled to another room. I checked to make sure he was gone, before quickly and quietly slipping out of the cabinet to grab my phone off the counter. But it wasn't there. "Wha-" I almost said, before clamping my hand over my mouth when I heard the shuffling coming toward me again.