The Human Deviant Part 2 | Markus

Running. You were running. You were running from the team of FBI agents that were chasing you. You had seen them coming from afar and in a feeble attempt to warn Markus, who you knew was now practically the leader of jericho, you were going to run from the train station to get to him. The men chasing you were ordered not to shoot any civilians that were in the crossfire, but they were ordered to take anyone helping the androids.

You couldn't run for much longer. You were out of breath and your legs felt like actual jell-o. Strawberry jell-o of course..

 "Freeze, or I will be legally obligated to shoot you!" The agent behind me screamed. I shook my head, whimpering in exhaustion. 'Almost..there.. Stop being such a.. Pussy.. All you have to do is run. do you want to get caught??' My thoughts were broken when I accidentally tripped over a large sheet of metal and was launched roughly into the water, hitting my head quite hard on the pier. Not hard enough to knock me out, just enough to seriously daze me and bust my head open.

I groaned as all of the air left my body when I hit the water. It was surprisingly peaceful.  And then I heard people diving into the water. I was being pulled up. My clothes were soaked, and there was water in my nose and mouth..but I was alive. I opened my eyes to see who saved me. 

 "..M-Markus..?" My voice was weak and I felt like coughing.

 " Y/n.. What are you doing here? I-.. " he seemed very sad all of a sudden. "North is.. D-dead.." He mumbled, tear went down his face. "She was shot right in the head.. I-I hesitated for a mom-moment and I just.." He cried out in grief. It was then that I noticed three other people (androids) behind him.

One of them just happened to be April. My eyes widened at the sight of my friend. She hadn't noticed it was me yet. "April." I said her name softly, and that was all it took.

 Her eyes widened a bit and she ran towards me, engulfing me in a bear crushing hug. "Oh ra9, I missed you!! You've been gone for a year!! I haven't seen you in a year, y/n!!" She cried out breathlessly. 

I nodded my head in regret, tears running down my face now. "I know, I'm sorry.. But I wasn't allowed to come back.." I muttered

You really were sorry, but you had made a deal with the settlers of jericho, and you intended to keep your end of it.

When you finally pulled away from each other, the sound of sniffling reached your ears. Markus was still crying. Although you didn't know why he was sniffling, he was an android after all..

You glanced at April, who nodded at you in approval, before walking over to Markus. Taking in a deep breath, you keeled down next to him. He was on his knees, staring at the ship. "M-Markus.. We have to go. Do you hear me?" He didn't even look at you, only continuing to state at the shop that held his lover's corpse.

 I sighed, getting into a more comfortable position before I opened my mouth. "H-hold on...just a-a little while longer. Hold on, just a little while.. Longer.. Hold on just a little while longer.. Everything will be.. Alright.. everything will be alright.. " I sang softly.

 "Fight on just a little while longer.. fight on.. Just a-" I paused as I heard someone else harmonizing with me. April grabbed my shoulder crouching beside me and Markus. "Pray on just a little while longer..everything will be alright.. Everything will be.. Alright." April and me finished singing. Markus wiped his cheeks, taking in a deep breath. 

 "T-Thanks.. I guess I kinda needed some support.." He stood up, me, April, and the other unknown androids following him. We went to gather the androids. 

We were going to do this.

++--++--++--++--++--++--++--

We were all gathering supplies to make a wall, or rather a barricade. April, and the previously unknown Android who I learned was named Josh, were helping me.

I was a human, so they had to take a few risks keeping me warm but other than that, I was okay.

I was putting up an extra sheet of metal when all of a sudden, the soldiers started shooting at us. I gasped, ducking down. I saw numerous androids running away and getting killed in the process. I growled. 'Hell. No.'

I grabbed the flask of alcohol that I had stolen so long ago, before downing it quickly. I stood up and sprinted toward the injured androids, grabbing two at a time and bringing them behind safe cover from the gunfire. 

I grunted as I felt two extremely painful stings in my left shoulder and my right thigh. And then I saw it. April. Under the glass bus stop.

She was lifeless. Her eyes were open, dark slowly freezing Thirium 310 leaked from her nose, mouth and stomach. She had been shot in the head and stomach. My eyes widened as everything seemed to slow down. all I could was my heartbeat and the crunching of the snow under my feet.

I panted, speeding up as I ran across the battlefield to get to her. My nose and eyes were dripping years and mucus, and my hands were freezing. 

 "APRIL!!!! NO!!" I screamed, finally breaking. I slid over to her on my side, avoiding any bullets above me. My body felt so cold and wet. Like I had been submerged in a frozen lake. 

When I got to her, I cradled her body in my lap.

"April, can you define 'relations'?" I asked my household android. Her LED turned yellow for a few seconds before turning back to blue. She turned toward me, a smile on her face.

"Relation; the way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected; a thing's effect on or relevance to another. Would you like anything else?" She asked, tilting her head. I blushed. " Uh.. Yeah. Define sexual. " I mumbled. She nodded, her LED turning yellow again for a few seconds. "Sexual; relating to the instincts, physiological processes, and activities connected with physical attraction or intimate physical contact between individuals. Anything else?" I shook my head ' no'. "Thanks, April." I turned back to my work.

Tears fell from my eyes onto her skin. "April!!!" I screamed, the sound piercing the fighting. I finally noticed androids around me and soldiers cornering us all.

I clutched onto April's body tightly. No one was going to take her away. I felt someone settle down beside me. Then I heard singing. "Hold on.. Just a little while longer.. Good on just a little while longer.. Hold on just a little while longer..Everything will.. Be alright. Everything will be alright.. " Markus' voice  was joined by others.

"Fight on.. Just a little while longer. Fight on.. Just a little while.. Longer..pray on just a little while longer.. Everything will be alright.. Everything thing will be alright. Sing on.. Just a little while longer.." I sniffled, joining in to everyone.I

"Sing on just a little while longer..sing on just a little while longer.. Everything.. Will be alright. Everything will be alright..." Markus out his arm around my comfortingly, as we both stood up. He blinked at the soldiers before turning to me. 

Your face was flushed from the cold, your lips appeared purple, and your clothes were wet with melted snow and sweat. He leaned in to your face, pressing his synthetic lips against yours. (Like Bill denbrough and Beverley from the movie It)

When you pulled away, the soldiers were backing away. 

 "They're retreating!" I heard, glancing around. I felt Markus pull me close and kiss me again. 

I seriously did not know how to finish this one 😁😁 anyways, imma post this on a few days cause I just published a one shot already. Actually no I'm gonna post it now