Pisces X Toby

Pisces and Toby were good friends. He would visit her room in the mansion often but to make it funny he comes through the window. Pisces finds it funny and cute but she never had thoughts of them being more then friends and their friendship means the world to her/him. One day Pisces was cleaning up the deck of cards that Her/him and Toby forgot to clean last night. The window opened and Toby jumped in. He kneeled down and picked up the remaining cards. "You don't have to help." Pisces said. "I know but I made part of the mess ya know." Toby said as he looked up and smiled at her/him. They continued to clean up the mess and went downstairs for waffles. "So what should we do today?" Pisces asked. "I don't know I'm feeling lazy. How about a movie?" Pisces nodded to him and they went to the room and set it up. Layers of blankets where on the ground with pillows and a bowl of popcorn. It was Toby's turn to pick a movie. Pisces thought it was a funny movie sense they always watch that but instead it was a romance movie. "Toby what is-" Toby kissed Pisces, he looked in her/his eyes and smirked. "Y-your mask." Pisces knew Toby would wear his mask 24/7 but it was around his neck. "I like you. I've always have. We have so much in common and we get along well." Toby whispered. " I don't know what to say.." Pisces kept looking into his eyes. It was hard for her/him to look away. Pisces kisses Toby from her/his feelings outburst. Although she/he never had any thought of liking him, deep inside Pisces knew along he was the one.