Special chapter

EEEK! 10k!!!
The wonder day has come when 10k peeps finally notice me!!

  Slender man was getting annoyed that everyone would come home late or crack early in the morning from killing. Usually some Zodiacs would build their own home or stay in apartments with their killing partners. They were all contact to come to the mansion for one night, a Sleepover. The rooms where small so everyone went in the living room. Aquarius was playing video games with Ben and Glitchy Red while Lost Silver and Aries read some manga on the floor. Taurus helped Sally make smile for the first time as Virgo was helping Gemini make snacks. They gathered stuff for s'mores when outside Slenderman had to make sure Toby and Sagittarius don't burn down the forest when setting up the fire. Scorpio was outside but was looking at the stars on the roof with Liu. Capricorn and Jane were talking about people they hate and spilling the good tea ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Cancer build a fort where she/he went inside with Hoodie to look at memes and named it "Meme fort." Pisces ordered pizza for everyone and Jeff put on some movies (The bee movie). Libra over here with puppeteer dancing to Minecraft songs. And then there's Leo, tweaking in the corner the whole time.~~~~~

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 10k! Love y'all ✌🏼💝