"Pool" party

I start school Monday ;-;

The suns is out and it hits hard. As much as everyone wants to stay inside the A.C broke and it felt like a boiling pot. Quickly they went to the nearest body of water. Luckily they found the moon lake(If you read my Toby X reader then you know about this). Jeff jumped in with Ej, Toby, Sagittarius, and Aries. They swam around and cooled down. After that they had a intense chicken fight almost to the death until they realize Slender was watching them. Sally placed her feet in and sat down near the surface not to deep in with Aquarius. Jane stood in the shade not wanting to do anything with the sun with Leo. After swimming they were lucky enough that Slender send Masky and Taurus to get the food but when they came back it was all eaten... Hint, it wasn't Masky... Libra was just splashing water with Suicide Sadie peacefully near Sally and then. Now that they are starving what happen with the gaming Pastas and a few other Signs? Look up. "OOF!" Or don't.. They turned back to see Glitchy Red and Virgo on the ground after falling off a tree. Of course they had sunburns sadly. Capricorn was trying to drown BEN sense he was being a perv. Don't worry Scorpio got your back. Yeah BEN was beat up pretty bad which you know who was grounded for it ;)... Liu slept out in the sun and half of him was a whole different shade. Cancer made fun of him and kept asking which side is Sully. Gemini went over to defend Liu but found it funny as well and they laughed at him. Poor Liu. Lastly Pisces woke up in her/his freezing room and went outside to find the Pastas.

Slenderman:Child why are you shivering?

Jeff:*pokes Pisces * SHES FRICKEN COLD AS ICE

Jane: The cold air must of all went to her/his room."

Sally: Greedy!*sicks tongue out*

Pisces:*sneeze*