" baby please "

"Baby, stop." I groaned into my pillow still half asleep,

"Stop what?" Nahmir slyly replied, playing with the waitband of my shorts.

"Bae, I'm tired." I dragged on, moving my hair out of my face.

"What am I doing tho?" Slowly he pulls down my shorts and kicks them off the bed.

"Mir, why'd you do that?"

"They was in the way!"

"Nigga the fuck you mean they was in the way-"

I was cut off by nahmir unclamping my bra and tugging it down my shoulders.

This boy will deadass be the death of me.

"Baby, please." He whispered huskily into my ear, placing light kisses on my neck down to my shoulders. "I need you."

He completely shifts positions and gets on top, "Nahmir."

"Shh, baby." He pulls my bra off swiftly and kisses all over my body.

Starting off at my face, attacking me with small but meaningful kisses all over my cheeks.

Down to my jawline, to my neck, leaving hickies down to my collarbone and shoulders.

As he gets to my breats he kisses them softly and massages one will the other in his mouth sucking gentily.

"Mhmm, mir, s-stop."

He abruptly stops and looks me dead in the eye, "You really want me to stop?"

I groan at the absence of his mouth, "N-no."

"Then shut the fuck up." He continues to rotate the two, showing them and equal amount of pleasure. "N-nahmir," I squeak out.

He moves down to my stomach placing sloppy kssing up and down my torso, stopping at the band of my panties.

Teasingly he kisses all around my lower area. Down to my thighs and kissing me through the thin material. "You so wet, damn. I thought you wasn't in the mood," He smirked cheekily.

"B-baby, stop teasing."

He chuckles and pulls my pantes down with his teeth painfully slowly.

"You want head?"

"W-what?"

"I asked if you want head,"

"I-I m-mean if you want t-to."

"I ain't the one who gon' be running and screaming like a lil bitch so whatchu tryna do?"

"Ayo, bruh who the fuck you calling a bitch cause ion thin- mhmm"

I was cut off mid-rant when nahmir started to lick my slit. "Mir!" I moaned.

He shook his head in between my folds and began licking and sucking faster, spelling out the letters of his name with his tongue.

"M-mir, p-please stop!" I moaned, putting my fist in my mouth to prevent me from screaming any louder.

Nahmir slapped my hand out of my mouth, "Uh-uh baby I want to hear you scream."

Moving his tongue throughout me while shaking his head had me on edge. "B-baby!" I screamed out loudly, "Mhmm." He replied into me, sending unbearable vibrations throughout.

"I-I'm about t-to-" I tried to move his head away but he held me down in place, staring me dead in the eye mocking me with moans and groans.

Spreading my lips, he licked and sucked on my clit, "D-daddy I-i can't t-take i-t."

"Yes, you can you a big girl. It ain't even been a minute yet, baby."

Sucking and flicking harder and faster than before, he pushed me down further onto his mouth so I couldn't run away.

"D-daddy! S-stop!" I tried pushing his head away from me, "No." He spoke with his head between my thighs.

I gripped the sheets and shut my eyes tightly, feeling a rush at the pit of my stomach.
"D-dad-dy!" I moaned out as I came all over his face. He licked it all up and kissed my slit one last time before coming back up to me.

I closed my eyes, trying to regain movement in my shaky thighs,

"Uh-uh baby girl. Wake up."

"I-i'm awake. I just n-eed to- MIR!"

He rammed inside of me without any warning, "Oh shit, baby." He groaned, throwing his head back.

I struggled to keep quiet, looking at him got me even hornier. "Slow down!"

"Nawl, you ain't in charge."

My eyes rolled into the back of my head with every stroke. The room was filled with moans and the sounds of skin clapping.

Eventually, Nahmir started slowing down, his strokes becoming sloppier yet deeper.

"Baby, you love me right?" Nahmir tilted my heads toward him. I was struggling to even look at his fine ass without becoming a moaning mess.

I shook my head vigorously, "Uh-huh."

"We gon' get married?"

"Y-yes." I shook my head once again.

He suddenly let out a low groan as I felt a liquid shoot into me. "Good. Cause' now you pregnant wit my son." He breathed out falling next to me.

Trying to catch my breath, I turn to him and smile. "How you know it's a boy tho?"

"Cause I got a big dick, it ain't possible for a female to come out this muhfucka."

"Boy, shutup." I laughed, messing up his braids. He caught my arms and pulled me closer to him.

"I love you." He kissed my forehead, slowly shutting his eyes.

"I love you too." I lazily smiled into his neck, falling asleep to the sound of Nahmir's light snores.

~
a/n this my first EVER sex scene i ever written so uhh yh i hope y'all like it ... (sorry it's probs really shit)

but please vote nd comment shiiiiddd so i know how y'all feeling bout this book and the way I write.