" don't touch him "

"Nahmir!" I yelled at the top of lungs.

I know damn motherfucking well this nigga can hear me.

"NICK!" I yelled out only to be ignored again, "This boy, I swear ima fuck him up." I muttered under my breath.

"I KNOW YOU HEAR M-"

"Shhh!" He whisper-yelled. Our son lay asleep on his chest while Nahmir played video games on the playstation.

I felt my heart flutter and a wide grin grew evident on my face. I took a picture and uploaded it to instagram.

I heard Namir get up with our son and walk to the kitchen. Humming a tune while making some cereal with one hand while our son still asleep in the other.

After having our son, Xavier, Nick was devoted to being a great father to him. He'd make me sleep on the end of the bed sometimes just for him to sleep next Xavier.

Seeing Nick so family orientated and tending to his son made me so happy. Matter of fact, made me want to have another child with him right then and there.

He carried his cereal to the coach and sat down, laying Xavier next to him. "What?"
He asked curiously noticing my stare.

"Nothing." I walked over to the two boys and went to go pick up Xavier when Nahmir put his arm in front of me. "Whatchu doing?"

"Ima go take him to his room, stupid." I looked at him confusedly while trying to pick X up again.

"Yo, leave my son."

Did this-

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, don't touch him."

I couldn't believe the audacity of this nigga. I'm really boutta smack the shit outta him.

"Nick, you boutta let me grab my son now or I'm beating yo ass," I threatened reaching for him again only to get slapped away for the third time.

"Bro, leave my son alone."

"Our son, nigga! Thinking you own him, I'm sorry did yo toothpick built ass carry him inside you for nine months, bitch?"

"Bro, ion care. He came from my dick so what's up?"

"Well I came ON yo dick so what's really up, sis?"

"Naw, you just called me sis like I'm some typa bitch."

"You are." I shrugged, "Now give me my son!"
We went back and forth til' Xavier woke up and began crying.

"Ight then, bet. Since he yo son and not mine you gon' take care of this." I walked off into the bedroom.

"Ayo! Wait-"

I shut the door and plugged my earphones in blasting my music to drown out the cries.

-
a/n just a short little imagine ... it's highkey trash asf and ion know why i'm publishing this but i just wanted to quickly update because i haven't updated in 5 days 🙃 anyways thank you all for the votes and some comments too ... go head and spam my shitt!

til' next time i update

p.s congratulations to nahmir for making 2018 xxl freshmen! also to stokeley and weeeeeefe🤤