" fuck whatchu heard bout' me "

a/n i forgot who requested this, so sorry! i'm rushing to get this published because i'm boutta leave to go to a baby shower nd i'm gonna be late so bye.

-
"So, you and Nahmir, huh?" My friend teased slyly nodding her heads towards Nahmir and his friends.

"Girl, bye. We just friends," I kept my eyes on him, yeah he was fine but I heard too many bad things about him for me to want a relationship with him. "He cute tho." I shrugged.

I did have acrush on him but I would never actually make a move on him.

My friends and I continued to talk until they suddenly went silent and I felt a shade of darkness block out the sunlight. I look in front of me to see Nahmir towering over me with a smile on his face.

"Can you please move?" I mug him and turn back to my friends continuing our conversation.

"You really not gon' pay a nigga any mind? Ight then." Nahmir sounded fake hurt,

"Hello, Nahmir." I snarkly replied to him, "Happy?" I fake smile at him.

"Ooh-oh, ole boy got curved."

"Damn Y/n, it's like that?"

I heard multiple voices utter with laughs from my girls.

"Ion know why you acting brand new foe, you wasn't saying that a couple nights back tho."

All the utters and giggles suddenly stopped while everybody just looked at each other with wide eyes and pursed lips.

"You know what, girl? We just gonna uh, leave y'all to talk bout this privately." My girls awkwardly left, giggling and whispering, sending winks toward me.

"Get that dick, sis!" One of them yelled before running away laughing loudly.

I roll me eyes and turn back to Nahmir, "What do you want?"

"Look, I just wanna talk about what happened last night," He said, "I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable."

Last night, I went over to Nahmir's house to work on a school project. One thing lead to another and I almost ended up loosing my virginity to him.

"Look, it's alright, it wasn't your fault. I just, wasn't in the mood," I say, "I-if that makes sense?"

"Don't worry, I just don't want you to feel obliged to having to do anything like that when you around me."

I nod and stare at him for a while, he catched my eye and I embarassedly look down,

"Look, Y/n, I really like you." He uttered scratching the back of his neck, "Fuck, whatchu heard bout' me, you the only female I really feel this way about."

"I-I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything, I just wanna take you out and get to know you, for real" He said smoothly, "You so different to all the other females. You don't want to fuck me, you have a smart mouth towards me and you keep me guessing. You so unpredictable. But, I like it."

I chuckle and nod while listening to him list the things he liked about me, "You wanna take me out?"

"Hell yeah I wanna take you out." He nodded laughing with me,

"I ain't nothing like them other girls you been with, before."

"Exactly, that's why I like you."

"Ion know if you can handle me tho," I joke turning my head to the side, "I'm a mess, I have anger issues, I get jealous easily, I talk crazy and I'll fuck you up if I need to."

"So? I got hella ways to shut you up," He winked, "Just tell me how you want it."

I held back a laugh and turn toward him, "Fine, but don't say I ain't warn ya ass."

"So, is that a yes?" He grins widely, braces showing,

"Obviously, stupid." I laughed, punching his shoulder as the bell rang, "Text me?"

"Bet."

I walk off, finding my girls spying on us behind the trees, "I see y'all!" They come out jumping and clapping happy for me. I turn back to Nahmir to see his boys doing the exact same thing, hyping him up. He looks back at me sending a wink, I roll my eyes and turn back to my girls, "We gon' be late to class, let's go!"