" i need to leave "

requested by niqueniquejailee

My fingers tremble and my mind starts racing. The phone drops to the floor as tears start to spill out of my eyes. The man I loved and who I thought loved me had just cheated on me. I drop next to his phone and start sobbing uncontrollably into my hands.

The door opens wide, revealing a guilty Nahmir. He takes one look at my heartbroken state and at his phone, gulping.

"B-baby i-i," he tries to explain, "I promise I was gonna stop."

"How long?" Is all I reply back, "How long have you been fucking with some broad before you was gonna tell me!" Anger bubbling inside of me.

I found the messages and dms of him and some girl named Kaylie. The two had been sending messages and pictures back and fourth. They had obviously been with each other before by the way they were messaging each other.

At first I thought she was just a fan and he was being friendly until I go to her account to find pictures of them cuddled up and out together. All the dates of the posted pictures are either when Nahmir told me he was at the studio or doing something for his music.

Music my ass.

He ignores me and rubs his face up and down, "How long Nick?" My voice cracks, tears still spilling out out my red eyes.

"Not even that long, I swear!"

I chuckle as I feel my heart break everytime I look at him. "It don't fucking matter! You still went out and fucked some other bitch!"

"Y/n, I promise it didn't mean anything! I-i was drunk an-"

To save myself from more tears I pull myself up to my feet. Walking pass him, I gather my clothes and shoes and throw it all all into bags.

"No! You not leaving me!" He starts to yell moving my clothes back to my wardrobe, "Y/n. just please, stop."

"I can't be with you no more, Nahmir." I push him out of my way as I pick up my bags.

"Y/n, please! Y-you can't leave me, I need you."
He blocks me from walking out of the room,

"Obviously you don't since you can stick your dick in other bitches and talk to them behind my back." I hiss at him, pushing through the door with my bags.

He stays still and holds my shoulders down so I cant move, "J-just, move." I start to sob even louder, waterfalls streaming down my eyes to my chin. I break down and Nahmir holds me in his arms.

I can't even look at him. When I look into his eyes all I can think about is Kaylie.

"W-why?" I manage to breathe out, "What did I do w-wrong?"

Nahmir starts to cry too, heartbroken at the sight of y/n and angry at himself for being the reason why.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles into my hair but I push him away.

"I need to leave." I wipe my tears away and pick up my bags. I carry each of them one by one to my car as Nahmir begs and pleads for me to stay along the way. I ignore every single plead and hop into my car.

I take one more look at him before I zoom off to my best friends house. Crying and groaning among the way, I decide to pull over to gather my thoughts. Closing my eyes, I let everything out in a breath.

From anger and resenment to jealousy and sadness to happiness. I was truly and uterrly a mess.

The worst part of it all, is that although I hated to admit it, i still craved his touch.

-
a/n sorry for being gone for a while, i'll be back on my bs fr now!!

i tried writing a different typa imagine, let me know whatchu think?

should i do a part 2 or? 🤔