" i'm breaking up with you "

requested by @narutosboo sorry this imagine took so long babes, hope you like it.
-

"Ight baby, I'm bout to head to the store," Nahmir called out to me from the living room, "You need anything?"

"Nah, I'm good." I yell out from the kitchen getting ready to film my prank for youtube. I quickly run to my room and grab my camera as I hear the front door shut.

I turn the camera on and press the record button before checking my self out in the view finder. "Hey guys! It's ya girl Y/n and welcome back to my channel! So right now, Nick's gone to the store and won't be back in a couple of minutes and I'm tryna get him back for the cheating prank he did on my a while back." I stumble through trying to be as fast as I can, "I'm gonna be pretending that I'm breaking up wi-"

"Bro nah, you ugly as a muhfucker," I hear footsteps coming from in from down the hall,

"Yo Nahmir! You here?" A voice booms throughout the house with a couple of other voices.

"Shit! Uh," I groan in annoyance as I recognise the voices of Jay and Glizzy. I turn off the camera and creep toward the front door, "I know damn well this nigga did not give a key to my house to his homeboys."

I stand in the living room watching them hurdle into my house like they pay bills, "Yo, everybody got that one cousin that be talking like Cordae." Jay laughed out causing Glizzy to hold his stomach due to the amount of laughter he was enduring.

"And everybody know that one horse that be looking you, big toof bitch." Cordae shot back at him make Glizzy laugh even harder.

The two went back and forth before I cleared my throat making them face toward me, "What the fuck do y'all think y'all doing in my house?"

"Our house." Glizzy corrected, "Door was unlocked."

"Look ion care at this point i just need y'all to mind y'all business when Nick come home, ight?"

"Don't nobody want yo nigga, you tripping! We just gon be playing some games, damn." Jay snarked, "Give a fuck about that nigga, damn. I just use him for his games."

"Look just be quiet when Nick come home. Ima just need y'all to be quiet, okay?"

"Whatever. We gon' be down here anyway, mad ass." Glizzy mumbles under his breath walking down the basement with the other boys behind him. They turned the basement into a man cave, playing video games and talking shit.

I ignore the muttering among the boys and run back to the kitchen and set up multiple cameras around the house to get Nahmir's reaction.

I feel my heart accelerate as I hear the front door open again, "Bae, I'm back!"

I run through my lines a couple times in my head before I turn around to see m Nick holding plastic bags. He sets them down on the table and turns back to me, "Look bae, w-we need to talk." I stutter nervously, heart still pounding.

"What's up?" He folds his arm sitting down on the chair,

I replace my nervous expression with a sad one, "I-I think we should break up."

"You think we should what?"

"I think we shou-"

"Well you thought wrong." He simply stated and started to stand up,

"No! I-I mean it. I'm not happy with you and I don't wanna be with you." I say trying my best to stay serious.

"Whatchu mean you not happy? What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing! I just. I just don't think I love you anymore."

Pain in evident in his eyes and shock waves over his face, he stares at me for a long second before clenching his jaw, "You being for real now?"