Read At Your Own Risk? (Jk, none of this is THAT bad)

To those who actually have the balls to read this or who actually give a rats ass about me or any of my work/feelings/life, this is basically all of me. The good, the bad, and the downright weird. (I swear a hell of a lot, so get used to it or don't read my shit.)

This book will basically be MY  (that means don't you fucking DARE steal any of my writing) songs and poems and other tidbits from my mind. It will also include 

Some content you will relate to and will feel in the feels, some will just make you smile and make you think of that special someone. And some of it will make no sense to some of you but all of this is for your OWN interpretation. I have my own meanings and story to each chapter, it's up to you to decide what it means to you. I hope that some of this you will hold close. 

Some of this will, in fact, make you question what little actual sanity I have and probably my tastes in life. But, oh who the hell cares anyway? I mean, this is on Wattpad (of all places) after all. If someone can write a story here about questionable relationships and various (and slightly frightening, but I don't really have any room to talk?) types of play, what's the harm in this book?  Most writers put warnings on possible triggering or just explicit chapters, but I'm not most writers. This is your first and final warning. If something in my work offends you, I apologize ahead of time and please let me know and I will put a trigger warning on the chapter. 

Oh and finally, shout out my bitch Sparrow_Bondsai  for giving me the idea to do a thingy like this! Go! Follow them! They are an amazing writer and a very weird and good friend of mine.