Chapter 1

Harry was waiting for his friend, Hermione Granger, to write to him but instead of her letter, he saw that Ron's owl came and landed on his shoulder and raises it's leg so he can take the letter.

As he begins to read the letter, he gave the owl a treat and sat back on his bed.

Dear Harry,

Mate, Moine' is not acting right and mum and Ginny are talking about you and Ginny getting married. It's getting weird here mate, I am staying at Fred and George's for now.

You best mate, Ron

Harry begin to be wonder why and what has happened, but then burning like pain spreads through his body. Harry was confused about what is happening to him as he screamed an inhuman scream. He felt his bones moving and his skin feels like it was turning inside out. As he was screaming he felt all the energy left his body and passed out.

◇◇◇◇◇◇time break◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Harrison felt sore as he tried to get up. As he carefully put his hand on his bed and lift himself up to stand, he felt something brushed against his leg and saw a lizard-like tail with black feathers on the sides of the tip of the tail, felt confused, Harry went to the bathroom and saw his reflection of another person.

He moved his can to touch his cheek and saw the person moved as well. He was handsome. His hair was tamed a bit, his ears were like elf ears, he was a good 6'0. (What he looks like on top) A soft tapping noise made him jump and turn around to see a hawk owl and ran to open to let the bird in.

The owl landed in Hedwig's cage and lift it's leg to Harrison, He gave the bird some treats and open the letter.

Dear Mr. Potter

Congratulations on your Inheritage,
We would like for you to come to the bank and collect the lord and the heir rings. There is a portkey for you and say Bleeding gold and you will be at the bank.
Your bank manager
BloodyRock.

Harry held the portkey and said "Bleeding gold" his voice was husky from the screaming, as he ported to the bank, he walked to a free goblin and cleared his throat to get the goblin's attention. "I am here to see my Heritage" his voice was cool and kind. "Okay, please put three drops of blood on this parchment."

Harry grabbed the dagger and prick his finger, letting the blood drops on the paper, after that he licked his finger and the tiny wound healed up.
The goblin picked up the parchment and gave it to Harry with a surprised look.

Name: Harrison James Potter

Parents: James Potter, Lily Potter nee' Evens (dead)

Godparents: Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Frank and Ann Longbottom

Creatures/creature: Veela, Vampire, Elf, Fae, Siren (dom)

Mates/mate: all unknown but know that they are submission

Magic level: higher then Merlin

Lords/heirs to:
Black
Potter
Lupin
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Gryffindor
Gaunt
Merlin

Abilities:
Seer
Wandless magic
Wordless magic
Read Minds
Stronger then others
Control fire water earth and air
Master of death
Controls human abilities
Eta

Blocks:

Hatred potion Slytherin, Snape, Tom Riddle, Malfoys, some Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw by Dumbledore

Love spell/potion given by Ginny Weasley

Trust potion gave my Molly Weasley, Albus Dumbledore, Hermoine Granger, and Ginny Weasley

Etc

Harry was shocked. The headmaster who was like a grandfather to him, a mother figure, a best friend scene first year and Ginny who was like a sister put potions in him. He trusted them, they were like family to him, and they betrayed him.

Harry turned to the goblin and said in a chilling voice that sends chills down the poor goblin's spin "I want the potions out." The small creature nods.

>>>>>>>>>>time break<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Harrison felt clean and better then before, as he was walking he feel many eyes on him, girls and boys of all ages blushed when they saw him and walked faster or giggled. He saw Malfoy with Nott and Zabini walking towards him, and may I noted that Nott and Zabini and Malfoy is blushing. "Potter is that you?" Malfoy asked and the two of the other boys were giggling and blushing as their eyes were filled with lust and love as they were looking at Harry.

"Malfoy, yes it is," Harry said in a cold voice. Malfoy blushed and turned around and walked away as Nott and Zabini stand in front of Harry as said in a shy shuttering voice "S...see you at Hogwarts Harry!" They turn around and walked away.

Lifting a brow, Harry continued walking until he saw a familiar ginger hair following by a bushy brown hair in the crowd, "Harry!" Hermoine squealed as she tried to pull him in a bone-crushing hug but he moved away from her, "Harry, mate, you look.........n..nice" Ron stuttered as Harry nodded as Hermoine huffed as said in a know it all voice, "Of course he does Ronald, Harry, why didn't you hug me?".

"Oh shut up mudblood." Harry sneered at her. Ron gasp and said "Why would you say that to her? She did nothing wrong." "She and you whore for a mother and sister and Dumblefuck put potion and spelling in me!" He growled as Hermoine gasp and stormed away as Ron looked shocked. After that the two went to Diagon Alley and when to get school stuff.

Harry felt the magic is pulling him to the pet store, he stepped in and walked around and saw a long snake that was a python, anaconda boa hybrid.

Da snek

"Hello there."

"A speaker?! It has been a long time since a sssspeaker has come to me."

Harry chuckled and take the snake out and let it wrap itself around him, "How much for this?"
"Y..you can take it for free!" The store owner said that Harry walked out and went to the Leaky Cauldron and got room to stay in.

Hellllooooo ppls!! So is this good?? I know I suck at spelling and grammar issues and stuff anyways ill be posting on Sundays or Saturdays, so if you guys want someone who is joining Harry big ass haram goes ahead, but remember if you hate smut or anything that has blood and guts spilled every or strong language plz leave ♡♡♡ Author~Chan.