chapter 10

Hello, my wonderful readers! I an BACK with another chapter and yeah so enjoy btw a short A|N after this!!

~open~ Harry hissed as the chamber open. He walked down the stairs with his mates behind him.

As they walked into an old pipe, there only 10 inches before they were a very dead basilisk.

"Holy mother of fucking god!"

"Well, at least we know why the attacks suddenly stopped."

"WHY THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU GUYS NOT FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS?!"

"Mister Malfoy, calm down if you will."

Fan-fucking-tactic.

Harry facepalmed as the group bickered. He should have known this would happen but the chamber was safe for his going to-be-mates and soon fledglings. Blaise had his hands on Draco's shoulder, trying to calm him down.

Keyword: trying.

Severus turned pale as this big snake began to wiggle a little. The older man grabbed a rock and threw it at the creature, making it move around more.

Draco did NOT squeal like a little girl who was not about to piss her pant! Malfoys don't squeal after all! At until the jaw of the big snake snapped at him, making him screaming bloody murder. Luckily, Harry was there, being hugged to death by the scared blonde.

"For the love of-"

Harry raised his wand and said a quick spell, making the giant snake disappear for good. Ron was in between trying not to laugh and trying not to cry, Colin, on the other hand, was clinging to his brother.

Part way down as they went towards a door that Harry summoned by hissing some words, Draco was still in shock.
Harry opened the door. To their surprised, the room was Slytherin colored.

Ron, being a little shit he was, hugged Harry from behind. "Ron, what are you doing?" He's dominate mate asked as he raises a brow.

"Nothing." He said as his hand began to travel down. Harry gulped as he watched the hand of his mate going down to his crotch. He stopped Ron's hand from unbuttoning his pants. His little fox whined as his ears were down. "Not now, Ron. When Dumblefuck is gone we can but not now." Harry said, he felt sorry for his mate but he knew some of his many mates weren't ready.

Micheal hugged his arm as he watched his other mates looking around, trying to find which room should they have.

------_---------_-------_------_-_-

Remus tried his best to heal the Weasley family (Not Ginny and Molly cuz they r now Dumbledore...eww e.e)
As Sirius was making some soup for them to eat. Fred and George were huddled together, Charlie and Bill were staring into the fire, Percy was asleep.

It was peaceful.

Until a bright light was right outside of the cave they were staying. Sirius put the fire out and everyone hid.

"Search for them. I want them alive!" Yell a man's voice.

The men paled.

Dumbledore was here.

Heya!!

So ya....im a life...

XD k so guess what?! I may be making a Q/A For this story with our favorite characters! Yey!! And yes if I wasn't posting cuz I had some very weird events that happened. '^'

*plz don't kill me yet*

Author~Chan❤💚