Chapter 3

Harry's pov

What the fucking hell was that all about?! I just walked in and all of a sudden people screaming at me giving them children.....

This school is fucked up.

After that happened, Dumbleslut walked up "Harry, my boy, will you come with me to my office?"
He said through his grandfatherly mask. That crusty ass, lemon drop sucker can fuck off and leave me alone.

"Yes, sir."
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_

No one's Pov

Harry walked with the old Fuc- I mean headmaster to his office.

They stopped in front of the statue. Dumbledore said 'Mint frogs' and the statue moved to the side for them to walk up the staircases.

When they got there, Dumbledore sat down as ask for Harry to sit.

"Lemon drop?" The old Goat asks as he pushed the bowl of yellow balls towards him, Harry shook his head and ask "why am I here?"

"Ah, my dear boy. I wanted to know where were you this summer. I thought you were at your relatives." The headmaster popped a lemon drop in his mouth.

Harry looked at him and heard the old man in his head.

'Damn this brat! Can't he die already?! I want the money so Granger and the two Weasley whores can shut their trap!!'

The teen smirked and said in a cool voice "Well sir, I had my Heritage and I saw I had potions in me and they were put in by you. Oh and also You have some of my money and you better give it back or the goblins will be pissed."

The old fool began to choke on his lemon drop and paled as he watched Harry left his office. How did the little shit found out?
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Harry walked out of the old Goat's office and walk to the Gryffindor tower. When he stopped by Granger and the slut who had their wands pointed at him.

"Well, looks like Beaver and the whore of Gryffindor are trying to be brave for once," Harry smirked as rest of the Gryffindor was laughing. Granger glared and snapped "Shut up you freak! You should be lucky you had me as a friend!!"

Ginny nodded and said as she was glaring at Harry "Yea! You should be lucky enough to have friends! You were supposed to be with me so we can get married and have 3 kids!"

The Potter boy laughed "Oh please like I would marry you! You were a whore for fame and money like your mother! And I always hated you, Granger!!"

"How dare you speak of my mother!" Screamed the youngest female Weasley.

The boy became annoyed at their screaming so he thinks it's time to test his mind-controlling for the first time.

Granger saw Potter raised his hand and looked at Ginny, her with her wand in hand. Hermoine turned to Harry and watched him flick his hand and Granger fell back.

Ginny looked horrified. She hit her friend square in the chest with a cutting hex!

She turns to Harry and looked at him with a pleading look and watched as her hand with the wand pointed at her chest, Harry smirked when he watched her fell back.

Hello, my dear readers! I am back with a new chapter and yaaaa I hope this makes up for the days I missed ">^< and I know its short!! Just don't kill me;^;

       With all my love~
               Author~Chan♡♡♡