Chapter 4

Hey guys! I know I didn't update but Y'all! 435 readers!? Waaaaat?!?;^; I am feeling special..... welp another chapter!! Enjoy!! XD

Granger and Weasley went to the infirmary and Harry is happy as hell now that happened.

"Was that necessary?" Lavender Brown asked feeling sorry for her two friends. Harry smirked and said as he looked at her with a shrug "Yeah pretty much. Granger was being a bitch. It's called payback."

Ron ate a bag of different candies from Huneydukes, said with a frown "My sister thinks she will be Lady Potter. At home, she brags about how Harry loves her so much but every time in school she has a different boyfriend and Granger was be a bitch and thought it was alright to hit us and tell us what to do. So Yea I guess it was payback."

Brown huffed and said with her head up and her hands on her hips. "Ginny dated all most of everyone in this school just to make you jealous. Last time she broke poor Michael Corner's heart just for an 8-year guy that's a prick." The Palit twins nod in agreement.

Padma, one of the twins, said as she shook her head, "She spread her legs everything that moves. Ginny always brags about how many guys she went out or slept with. I'm surprised that she's not pregnant yet."

Harry clicked his tongue and wiped a little piece of the candy off of Ron's face. "She thinks she has a right to date me. Ginny was a stalker for 6 years in school but now she went too far."

Dean looked at the giant clock and said it was time to go to bed.

The teens got up and pick their stuff up and went upstairs and get ready for bed.

Harry took off his shirt to reveal a six pack and pick his toiletries and head to the bathroom leaves 4 blushing boys who were in bed.

Dean was on his bed and reading his book while Ron, Neville, and Seamus were on Ron's bed, talking about random stuff. Harry came out with bagging sweat pants. Ron turned his head to tell him something but stopped. His face was red when he saw Harry with no shirt and but sweat pants that were low. He can see his best friend's six-pack. His eyes went lower to see a happy trail and V line. His hair was wet and had a  shaggy look as he dried his hair with a towle.

The redhead looked away as said nervously "L-lets just go to bed." The other two boys scrambled to bed.

Harry chuckled and went to bed.

>>>>>>somewhere else  <<<<<<<<

Tom Riddle or Lord Voldemort was pacing in his office.

His mate had his/her Inharitage.

"My lord, if you don't stop you'll make a hole in your floor." His mate, Lucius Malfoy, who shook his head. Tom sighed. He and Lucius are subs and were waiting for their dom to come around or their Inharitage come.

They were not the only subs though. Severus, Black, Lupin and Draco, and some others are two.

The werewolf looked at his veela mate and smiled as the lord Malfoy wrapped his arms around him.

"Hey Luc, what happened if our mate doesn't....you know...love us?"

Lucius looked at him as if he grew two heads and turned green. "Why would you think that?"

Tom shrugged and turned around and hugged him "I don't know. What if-"

Lucius broke the hug. "Don't you dare finish that sentence." He glared slightly at Tom, who looked a little scared but said nothing and nod.

Draco and Severus came in and saw Tom and Lucius hugging. The teen looked at his godfather and back at them and coughed to get the love birds attention.

The two jumped away from each other, blushing like teenage girls, turned to the teen and the other man, who wore a smirk while Draco was snickering.

The werewolf glared at the other two subs and snapped "Oh shut up!" The two laugh harder blush formed on Tom's and Lucius's faces.

That night Draco got grounded and as for Severus... let's just say he is suffering from Lucius and his "manly" makeover.

Hey, what is back again with a late chapter  (don't kill me) ;^, but hey I have sucky grammar and spelling so deal with it!
Anyways wuv you all

     Author~chan ♡♡