chapter 2

Harry and Ron walk to the train when Ginny hugged Harry's arm and push her chest against it.

He glared at her and snarled "Begone, you ginger bitch!" The girl put her hand to her chest and look sadden and said in a sad voice "but Harry we're dating, remember?" He began to laugh and said, "Yea right like if I wanted to date a slut like you!"

Ginny sneered and snapped "Ron do something!" Ron glared and shake his head as he and Harry left.

♡♡♡◇Watch meh dance >(-^-)<

When it was dinner and the first years were sorted, the candles flickered and went out, the staff was confused as some of the houses were scared, the large doors opened and the candles were lit up and there was Harry with a smirk.

Dumbledore was pissed but still kept the grandfatherly look on his face, Ginny and Hermoine were sneering at him when Neville said in a low whisper for only Seamus and Dean can hear "Someone got their kinkers in a twist" the three of them began to laugh when a hot looking Harry sat down by them, Seamus, Neville, and Dean stopped laughing and blushed.

"Harry, you....changed a lot." Said a very shy and blushed Colin. When they heard for the other side of the room "Holy shit! Potter have my babies!!" Harry looked to see a Slytherin standing up. Then he saw two Hufflepuff girls screaming who is going to be lady potter and gave Harry an heir to the Potter line.

Yeep short chapter. And for the be gone part I wanna put be gone that but I didn't soo yaa.
Hope u likey and stuff!!

   Author~ Chan ♡♡