File: B-312 (updated)

File Name- B-312
Access code-**********
Access Granted
Welcome back Johnathan Irons
(I will refer Johnathan Irons as Irons)
————————————————————————
Location: Atlas corporation,Vale

Irons: Hello my name is Johnathan Irons, but please call me Irons. I'm pretty sure you're here to learn more about Matthieu Fall or as everyone calls him Ghost. So sit back and listen and listen closely because I'm not gonna repeat myself: What you hear is not to leave this room. Cause if Ghost knows I told y'all his story then well I'm a dead man. Now any questions? No...? Good then. Now let's begin.

(Irons is telling this from what Matthieu told him.)
Irons: Matthieu grew up in an orphanage, with little memory of his parents, and from what he told me his dad had black hair and his mother had also black hair but with red tips with a white cloak, the person that ran the orphanage found him in an alleyway in Vale. Now when he turned six Ironwood came to the orphanage and forcefully took the 25o kids that were there, but Matthieu didn't go without a fight. H...he managed to kill 15 troopers that accompanied ironwood. But instead of Ironwood executing him, he saw potential of a weapon in him so instead he took every kid from the orphanage to a secret Atlas research facility and that's where every kid was made into killing machines. At age 12 they were augmented but only 100 kids survived. Two weeks after they were augmented on they were given Armor that looked like this.

 Two weeks after they were augmented on they were given Armor that looked like this

Except for Matthieu he was given this

Irons:Well that's all the time we have for today come back tomorrow and I'll tell you the rest

Irons:Well that's all the time we have for today come back tomorrow and I'll tell you the rest. And maybe I'll add in some extra information but that depends on the mood i'm gonna be in next time.
————————————————————————
Logging out
Goodbye Johnathan Irons
(There will be more parts. The first two describe what happened at Atlas(Ironwood) and the next describe how he became the nicknames he said was given in Atlas(Johnathan Irons) and after will be how he went into The Ghost and how they were destroyed. And the last is how he went into Beacon. And also I've described two people from RWBY can you guess who? I'll give you a hint: they're from a legendary team whoa before Team RWBY and before ruby and yang were born. If you found out message me or comment.)