File: Echo F- 359 (The Ghosts and their downfall.)

File:Echo
Access code:*******
Processing...
Access Granted
Welcome back Johnathan Irons
————————————————————————
Irons: Now you know what happened to him in both Atlas but do you know what happened afterwards? Hmmm? No, well then not everyone that survived the Fall joined the others instead they created another PMC organization named after the feared and respected soldier......Ghost or Matthieu Fall.
Now, Matthieu didn't know of the Ghosts until he was 16 looking for his sister that disappeared suddenly off the map of Remnant. While in Vale investigating her last known place it started to rain and the closest building what looked like a runner down Atlas Corp HQ. When he entered he Instantly knew something was off. The inside was completely nice, and organized. But that's not what gave it away it was that the lights were on in the back room. When he arrived he saw people having what looked like a meeting and when he saw the board and what was on it he was completely shocked. These people were looking for him of all people but the shock didn't last long he walked in and was greeted with silence but that silence was interrupted by a man saying, "Hey boys it's commander Ghost!" Now at this moment Matt was confused but the people noticed and explained who they were. Matt was glade other people survived and was rebuilding. So he joined but that happiness didn't last long when James Ironwood caught wind of a new military organization rising up he sent a force to deal with them but by time the force that was sent there the building was up in flames body's everywhere and limbs and blood. They didn't know who or what did this but they left at that but on a building across stood on person, the lone survivor of the attack, and that person was Matthieu Fall and he was wanting revenge on the two people that made his life HELL. Ironwood and Salem. But what he doesn't know that a certain wizard is watching and is about to offer him a proposal to join Beacon Academy. But what this wizard doesn't know is that he is inviting........a demon.

(Sorry if this is short. But I hid a Easter egg of a certain game character from one of the Fallout games can you guess who?)