Meeting the Wizard of Oz(File:S-087) edited

(The rifle on the left is the Anti-Tank rifle my OC is using in this chapter and instead of it being 14.5mm it's 50mm. Now remember this rifle was meant to stop tanks what do you think it's going to do to a living person. Use your imagination.)

Key: (Glitching out)
File name:S-087
Access code-********
Processing...
Access Granted
Welcome back Johnathan Irons
________________________________
Irons:Well this is a tale of how a (DEMON) Ghost met a certain wizard so let's get to it shall we.
———————————————————————-
Irons: So after the destruction of the Ghosts, Matthieu Fall went back to being a mercenary. If you needed someone dead then you go to him but he doesn't kill innocents or kids/teens no matter the prize. Well there just do happened to be a bounty on a Professor Ozpin. Prize:250,000,000,000,000. Now at first Ghost thought it was to good to be true so he made this the one exception to his rule and he accepted and he soon realized it was to be good to be true instead it was a trap but Matt left a pretty good scar on Ozpin before losing Incase you want to know more in detail then here we go. And he wasn't wearing the armor that was given to him no he was wearing this

 And he wasn't wearing the armor that was given to him no he was wearing this

(This is what Ghost/Matthieu Fall is wearing in the flashback.)
           Flashback Matt P.O.V 3 years ago
I was setting in a snipers nest about 20 clicks away from Beacon Academy and had a good view of everything. For my sniper I had Anti-Tank rifle 50mm (A/N:these things do exist and they are terrifying. Look it up.) and my HBRa3. When I see movement in the office in my scope i move the rifle towards the office to see Professor Ozpin. I aim it directly at his head but right as I pulled the trigger someone shot me and made my shot 'gaze' his back (just to note my OC doesn't have an aura right at this time) and I was bleeding out of my left shoulder so i packed up my stuff slung the rifle on my back and held my HBRa3 in my hands heading out the snipers nest. But right before I opened the door I looked out the window and saw at least 8 teams and 85 Atlas bots out there accompanied by Ironwood and....OZPIN!!

Ironwood: Ghost you are surrounded! Come out with your hands up and you'll be given a 'fair' trail!

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice I'll kill you.

Ghost/Matt: You know Ironwood I thinking I should but you and your little group out there can go fuck yourselves and I'll just walk on out of here how does that sound.

Ironwood: How about you bring your merc ass out here and I personally kill you!?

Ghost:Now now ironwood there are children present so please watch your language.

Ironwood was starting to get pissed so Ghost unslung the rifle off his back and stuck the barrel out a bit out of the broken window.

Ghost whispering: Come on shout one more time. I double dog dare you motherfucker to shout one more motherfucking time.

Ironwood: WELL WHATS YOUR ANSWER!

Right as ironwood shouted the sound of a gun was shot was heard and it tore of ironwoods entire left arm.

Ghost:Hey in my defense he was being a complaining bitch and was getting on my nerves and on top of that he wouldn't SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Everyone looked in horror especially the youngest out of them, Ruby Rose. Then they snap out of it and aimed there guns at the building waiting for permission to fire.

Ozpin:Now Ghost we can work this out peacefully. All you have to do is drop your weapons and walk out with your hands above your head.

I smirked dropped my weapons and pressed some buttons on my face pad on my artificial arm. Walked out with my arms above my head with an evil smirk. Ozpin noticed it and dropped his smirk and looked at me when all of a sudden a Warbird came uncloaked and open fired but Ozpin protected them i jumped in and not even half way I was shot down spinning in a circle me and pilots crashed in the middle of a road. But I got up and started to run but ran into some complications 1) I'm bleeding heavily. 2) I don't know where to go without leading them to me. So I picked up my weapons ran into the nearest building and barricaded it. Crouched behind a table in front of the door and aimed my weapon at it. I got ready to open fire on the door and the door opened and I got 20 or so bullets out and I'm pretty sure I hit one, but everything started to get blurry. I dropped my weapon and fell onto my back with one hand holding the right side of my body ,just below the rib, and was laying there when all of a sudden a team came in. The first one had black hair with red tips either silver eyes. The next was a fucking Schnee, the next was a emo looking kid. And the next was Ms.Busty. Little red saw my condition and yelled. I soon saw Ozpin crouched in front of my vision.

Ozpin:You are going to be okay mr.Ghost

Ghost weakly:......w..why are you saving me.

Ozpin:Because you're just a lost soul that needs guidance back onto the right path.

I started to laugh weakly, but soon passed out and wake up in a infirmary. I looked at myself to see I'm still in my armor. And then Ozpin comes in.

Ozpin:Well now that you are awake I can purpose something.

Ghost:Sorry Oz But I'm not gay.

Ozpin: that's not what I meant. What I mean is do you want to come to my school?

Ghost:sure but on some conditions. 1) No fucking uniform. 2) Weapons on me no matter what. And lastly I would liked to be paid 250,000,000 once a week while I'm here.

Ozpin:...................deal
End of flashback of ghost POV

Irons:But what Ozpin didn't know is that he made a deal.........................................with the devil and there was no turning back on this deal in the future. But that's the end of his story now but come back soon and I might tell you what happens after the events when Ghost leaves for four years but until next time AD VICTORIAM!!!

(This may be a short book but remember it doesn't stop here after I finish the first part of 2 Bloood Brothers and when my OC leaves I'll continue on this)