File: B-003

Key:
(Bold)=glitching out
————————————————————————
File: -CORRUPTED-

-Rebooting-

-Processing-

File: B-003
Access code:*********
Access Granted
Welcome back Johnathan Irons
————————————————————————
Irons: Ah, Welcome back. You know I didn't think you would come back but enough about that. Let us continue where we left off, shall we?
————————————————————————
Irons: After they were given their armor, Ironwood decided they were ready for their first mission. Not even after a full month they were given a mission. Matthieu was given an entire platoon to search the Forever Falls. While the others they were to kill everyone in Matthieu's platoon, but they would soon see the (MONSTER) person they had created and regret the order they were given. What should have been an easy mission turned into a firefight everyone died in his platoon including some of his soul.

(In case you can't picture the fight here. Just the parts where it shows the marine in the woods.)
Irons: He lost all his men that night and all he felt was emptiness and rage. That rage only grew when he found out Ironwood meant for it to happen. So at age 13 he escaped. He somehow managed to end up in Vale again.....where everything began. He soon found a family that took him in, the Falls, they would become a happy family until the deaths Mrs.Fall and Mr.Fall. At age 14 he joined Atlas corporation, a PMC owned by me, he would become the most feared and respected soldier in history, he basically cleared 20 missions by himself, had over 2,000,000,000 confirmed kills,and over 4,000,000 unconfirmed but that doesn't matter because of the fall. Three of his 'friends' Mitchell, Gideon, Whatever the Russian girl name was (A/N:like seriously what was her name. I forgot.) ,betrayed us and caused the downfall of Atlas. Matthieu and the rest fled into hiding from The Sentinels, a branch of Ironwoods Atlas. Matthieu and what remained of Atlas would rebuild and rebel against Ironwoods Atlas. They would be successful for awhile until Ironwoods Forces boxed them in a tight spot, if it wasn't for Matthieu's forth semblance none of them would have made it out of Mistal alive or in one piece. Everyone that escaped from The Mistal Massacre went their separate ways but promised to help each other if they need help.
————————————————————————
Access code:*****
Logging off
Good-day Johnathan Irons