T'Challa- The Avengers Secretary [Part 1 ]

Ok so this is my first Marvel one shot but I absolutely LOVE Marvel so I don't think this will be bad, I hope you enjoy the start of my knew book in honor of Black Panther and Wakanda, Wakanda Forever!!!!!! 🙅🙅🙅

SO my first one shot will be T'Challa

......................................................................................

I woke up and looked at the clock to see I had 45 minutes to get dressed and get to work so I smiled and got my hero outfit and then look my shower brushed my teeth then got ready and put on some light makeup. I hate it when a woman covered up her true beauty with a pile of makeup, especially proud african american woman like me. 

The thing is I actually was born in a small town in south africa so we didn't us a ton of makeup there so I never started even when I moved to New York. I had gotten a great hob when I first got here it was to be the secretary to the Avengers, but when Tony and Steve had a disagreement I choose Steve's side. I was a hero just like them, it was perfect I was like there guard but I cover it up by being there secretary is discourse.

I made my way to the abandoned warehouse Steve and the other were holding up and when I got there I saw Sam and Steve talking and Sam smiled at me and gave me a hug and then walked out of the room "I have a friend coming here today so try not to attack him" I roll my eyes as he walked away. He knows how I am when it come to new people and also people I don't trust but I ignore him when he makes jokes like that. It had been about 30 minutes of me twirling my escrima sticks until I felt someone behind me so a spear came out of the top and I turn around and pointed it at the person who was behind me.

It was a woman and a man and the woman was dressed in something that actually i had seen before but I couldn't put my finger on where I has seen it before but I turned to the man and he had brown eyes that you could easily get lost in and I put my weapon down and the woman glared at me "you must be here to see Steve". 

The man nodded and put a hand on the woman's shoulder "yes I am, I ma T'Challa the king of Wakanda" I smile "sorry your highness but i'm- yeah I have no words for what I am, let's just say I am protective of my friends" he smiles and nods and I look over at the woman and her glare stopped but she still didn't talk.

T'Challa chuckled "this is Okoye" I nod "i'm S/H/N but my real name's Y/N" I chuckle "but enough about me, i'm sure it's boring to the two of you so come on i'll take you too Steve" I walked ahead but kept my head down remembering his beautiful brown eyes that drew me to him, but then I also remembered that he's a king. He said he's the king of Wakanda, wait where is Wakanda I soon got to the room where the team is and open the door to where Steve was and he stopped his conversation with Nat and came over to us. "Your highness" they both smiled at each other and I got a chance to walk out but Steve spoke up "Y/N you can stay this involves you".