T'Challa- The Avengers Secretary (Part 3) [ Smut ]

Well here it is what we have all been waiting for the big wedding and the smut. Finally so enjoy the one shot

includes- wedding, fluff, smut,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been two months now since T'Challa said he wanted to marry me and after that he proposed the proper way which was really sweet but I have yet to tell Nat and Steve and all the others. Which I feel bad about but the wedding is in 3 weeks now because T'Challa didn't want to wait 6 more months, so between wedding planning and dress picking it has been busy. 

We are both going to fly out to them since I haven't been back for 8 months, Okoye is coming with us along with Ayo because T'Challa is protective and Wakanda doesn't want to lose their future Queen. When we finally landed at the base I was excited to see all of them again T'Challa noticed my excitement and laid his head on my shoulder while I smiled "I love you my Queen" I giggled "you realize i'm not your Queen yet" he shrugged so I shook my head.

"I can't wait to marry you" I smiled he smiled back pulling meg to his lap so I chuckled when he went in for a kiss but we were interrupted by Okoye "My king you remember the rules, not on the ship" he frowned so I giggled and pecked his check. I was about to slip off his lap before he gripped my waist tighter pulling me closer, "she won't be in the room tonight, don't think your safe" I blushed and hugged his waist "were arriving now my King and my future Queen" I looked away "what's wrong" I turn back to him smiling "nothing, it's just i'm not sure i'll ever get used to that" he smiled I looked up to see Ayo smiling at us "why did you decided to come Ayo".

She shook her head "because I am hear to protect you at all cost, as ordered by the king and Queen mother" I look back at T'Challa "don't look at me like that my Queen, I am not going to lose you a week before our wedding" my eyes widen "a week, but I thought it was three weeks". He blushed "I had it moved up again so every thing will be set up by the time we get back and all you have to do is choose a dress my Queen". 

I smile "couldn't wait any longer could you" he nuzzled his head into my neck so I chuckled as we landed and I jumped out of his lap, as soon as the ship doors T'Challa pulled me back to his chest so I looked at him confused until Okoye and Ayo went out first and nodded. As we walked out hand in hand "you know you don't have to be so worried, i'll make it to our wedding I wouldn't miss it for the world" he sighed "sorry my Queen,but like I said I'm not gonna lose you".

I shake my head but smile anyway, once we all walk in Bucky is there ready to attack until he sees it's me so I smile and he chuckled "so..8 months" I squeal and run and hug him he chuckles wrapping his arms around me "I missed you Bucky" he smiled "I missed you as well" we pulled back still having our arms wrapped around each other "so has everyone missed me" he rolled his eyes "of course" I pouted "how about did they miss me so much that they stopped doing fun things" he smirked "don't push it Y/N" I laughed but then heard T'Challa clear his throat.

 I turned back to him and chuckled "sorry he's a bit possessive" I walk out of Bucky's arms and into his, he pulls me close so I look over at Bucky's shocked face "well i've gotta go tell nat" my eyes widen as he runs out of the room.