T'Challa- The Avengers Secretary [ Part 2 ]

Ok so i'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time but i'm back and summer's over, I don't know why but I work better during the school year for some strange reason but here it is T'Challa's Secretary P2

Warning- Mature Content

Recap-He then raised my hand and kissed my knuckles and then waved "good night Y/N" I blushed as the door closed 'what have I gotten myself into' I then looked at my hand 'thank you Natasha' I walked back over to my bed and got cuddled up up and fell a sleep thinking of T'Challa.

Btw sorry this has been a long wait for just this one shot along

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the next morning bright and early and I took a shower and got changed, as soon as I came out of the bathroom dressed there was a knock on the door. I opened it and it was T'Challa so I smiled he smirked "I miss the gown" I blush and smirk "yeah I get that but tell me what did you mean by your colors" he chuckled and leaned down to my ear "you'll find out sooner or later" he walked away just as Okoye showed up and she smiled lightly "the king seems to like you" I smiled and then try to hide my blush she chuckled "come on" I followed her and she lead me to a room and gave me a uniform that matched hers, I changed into it and if fit perfectly she nodded "welcome temporarily to the Dora Malige" I smiled and we walked out.

As we walked down the hall and to the training field "so how long have you been fighting" I smirk "ever since I was 10" she nodded and we got to the field and I saw three other Dora's lined up and saw T'Challa, Ramonda, and Shuri to the side. I turn to Okoye she nodded, I got out my escrima sticks out and put them together to make a staff. 

I spun my staff and got into position Okoye stood over by T'Challa "Go" I smirked as the three of them came at me and I used different moves on each of them and use my staff in some parts of the fight. I took two of them down and I was fighting one more she kept coming at me so I dodged all her attacks and when she spun around trying to hit me with the staff I bent down and came back up and knocked her feet from under her and put my staff to her throat.

I heard clapping and cheering from Shuri, while the other just clapped I smiled and gave me hand to the Dora on the floor who names I have yet to learn, she took it and stood up "you fought very well" she nodded "yes but you fight amazingly" I shrug she chuckles "my names ayo" I nod "Y/N" she smirks "maybe we can go again sometimes" I chuckle as she starts leaving "don't accept the outcome to change" she kept walking so I chuckled and T'CHalla walking up to me "you are very good, it's making me wish you could stay" I blush "well i just got here so you still have some time" he smiled "yeah I do, are we still going on our walk" I nod eagerly "yes of course just let me change out of this" he nods and walks out.

As soon as he walks out I blushed ever redder "well I think someone has an interest" I turn to Ramonda and look down "interest in what, fighting" she takes my hand "don't be shy, I mean my son" I bit my lip "it's ok, he likes you too" I blush "really" Shuri comes over and chuckles "of course, I mean I could feel the attraction between you too from over there, plus he couldn't take his eyes of you" I smiled. 

"Well I better go met him" they shot my away and I giggle. I go back to my room and take another shower so i'm not all sweaty, as soon as I come out and wrap a towel around me there's a knock on my door and I smile. I open it to see T'Challa "i'll be ready in a minute just give me a few minutes and turn away so I can change" he chuckled and turned his back to me, once I was dressed and ready to go I walked in front of him and he gave me a look over and I smiled "you look beautiful" I blush "thank you, you ready".