Killmonger- Reckoning x2 [Part 1]

Ok so I am sorry this took so long but here is my first Killmonger Oneshot and then I will write part two to Avengers Secretary. I hope you enjoy this one shot

......................................................................................................

I was waking up and groaned and then started looking around the room to find nothing, no widows or anything and then I saw bars and realized they put my in a cell. I was in Wakanda with my sister and the last thing I remember was being knocked out while they took my sister, I stood up and walked to the bars "hello".

 I heard a door open and then someone came to my cell it was a Dora Maliji "i'm sorry but it is your turn to come with us" I furrow my brow "come with you where, for what" she unlock the cage "for your execution, just like your sister" my eyes widen "you executed my sister" she nodded "come with me" I kick her leg and grab her staff and knock her out and then made a run for the borders.

As soon as I got out of the holding cells section I looked down the halls and tried to decide which one to go down. I was about to run down the left Hall but some Dora blocked it off and I turned to the other way to see it was also blocked off, I looked at the staff and smirked and pointed it at the Dora's to the left "bye-bye" I run my cosmic power through the staff and fired and they all were knocked out so I did the same thing to the right side and then ran down the left hall.

Once I made it out of the casel I picked up my pace, I started to feel the princess of other people so I looked over my shoulder ot see more Dora's and T'Challa as Black Panther following me so I looked at the staf again and stopped running. I pointed it at the young and ran my cosmic blast through it and it lifted my up in the air and started jumping and made it to the border lines. THe Border tribe tried to stop me but failed and I smirked once I took out the last guy and then put the tip of the staff on the force field and was about to shoot at it but heard someone yell "STOP" Itunes and saw T'Challa. I rolled my eyes and yelled back "THERE WILL BE A RECKONING" I shoot at the force field and it book and I ran through.

As soon as I was on the other side I waved and smiled and then ran for the forest and I made my way through it and found help but it turned out they were a bunch of mercenaries and they took me in and trained me and I grew up to be one of the best they ever had.

Present Time

I was sitting on my counter sipping my coffee in my work clothes which was a skirt mid thigh and a black blouse with the top two buttons undone and my black heels. I licked my lips, now I was living in a apartment in the city and had a normal job but at night I still use my training. I used my powers most of the times but kept it to a minumine, ever since the day my sister was killed Wakanda was looking for me but stopped about two years ago. I am still planning my revenge on Wakanda and T'Challa but I had no way of getting to Wakanda or getting into Wakanda but I was still planning.

I looked at my watch and rolled my eyes and hopped of the counter and walked off of my building and to work, I worked at an art museum in England I was walking into the west african exhibit when I saw a guy staring at the case at the very end of the room and the lady who did the exhibit cam up to him and he spoke so I moved closer to hear what they were saying.

I heard the good looking guy "Now tell me about this one" he had moved to a different case I finally saw his face and I bit my lip and smirked, My boss answered "It's from the people of . Sixteenth century" I rolled my eyes I walked a little bit closer to them pretending to be looking around ""Now tell me about this one" 'his voice, so deep so mysterious' "Also from Benin, seventh century. Fula I believe" I rolled my eyes again and smirked 'nope'. Then what he said next shocked me "nah" I turned my head a bit "I beg your pardon?", "It was taken by soldiers in Benin, but it's from Wakanda and it's made out of Vibranium ".