Chapter 1

Kayla's POV
I haven't seen my beloved Finn in over 1,000 years. Finn and I have been together since 1834 which was the year I became a vampire. I still had some human in me back in 1944 and I was able to carry our son Finnick and he was born that February of 1945. Our son is half human half vampire. After I fully transitioned Finn went missing and left me and Finnick to fend for ourselves. His brothers and sister left with him. Finnick is now 17 years old and a spitting image of his father. Well he looks 17 but he really is much older than that. We found out that Finn and his family was in a small town in Virginia called Mystic Falls. Finnick wanted to go see his father but I told him it was to soon right now. "Mom when are we going to go be with dad. We know where he and my Aunt and Uncles are." I looked at my only child. We'll only biological child. He has and adopted sister Elisha but she has been missing for 2 years and we can't find her. "Cause Finnick your father still believes that I don't want to see him after all of these years after I had you." I went back to cooking dinner. "Mom.." I heard Finnick getting out of his chair. "Please... we haven't seen dad in over 1,000 years and I've seen you cry over that period of time. Let's go see if dad wants to see us and if not.. we'll come home." I finished dinner before turning to Finnick. "Alright Finnick after dinner we'll start packing and drive to Mystic Falls." He kissed my cheek with a smile on his face. He's definitely like his father. He has his smile.

*The next day*

Finnick got done loading up the car as I got dress in my bedroom.

I don't know why I started to wear suits but I liked it cause they're comfortable

I don't know why I started to wear suits but I liked it cause they're comfortable. "Ready to go mom." Finnick asked me when he came in. I checked myself in the mirror one last time. "As I'll ever be." We linked arms and headed out to the car.

*In Mystic Falls*

Finn's POV
I wish I knew where my beloved Kayla and our child was. I bet it looks like me and Kayla. I wonder if it was a boy cause the year it was born my dear brother Niklaus daggered me for 70 years and my dearest sister Rebekah found me and removed the dagger from my chest. "Finn she's probably living her life with your child. Keeping it safe from the witches and our mother." I hope Kayla was able to keep our child save by herself.

*At The Salvatore Boarding house*

Finnick's POV
My godfather Damon Salvatore is letting us stay at the boarding house. Mom Uncle Damon and Uncle Stefan have been friends since 1953 when I was 8 years old. That was also the time when Uncle Stefan was dating Aunt Katherine. I was in the library when I heard mom and Uncle Damon talking. "Kayla he hasn't seen Finnick in 70 years. He hasn't seen you in over 1,000 years. What makes you think he wants to see you both let alone his son." Mother walked into the library. "Cause Damon I have a feeling he wants to be apart of his life. Finnick believes it too." Uncle Damon pinched the bridge of his nose. "Alright. Well the Mikaelson's invited us to their ball tonight. We have a suit for Finnick but we-" "Don't worry about my dress Damon. I have that covered. Finnick we should get you into your suit." Mom said. I get up and put the book away and we went upstairs and got ready for the masquerade ball.

*Later that night*

Kayla's POV
I took a look at my son after he was dressed in his suit and all I could do is smile.

"You look like your father

"You look like your father." I was still doing my hair. "Want me to help you with you dress mom." I nodded and he turned around so I can slip it on. "Ok Finnick you can zip it up now." He turn back around and zipped my dress.

I wanted Finn to be able to see us so I went with black and gold

I wanted Finn to be able to see us so I went with black and gold. "Look at you two." I heard Stefan say. "Finnick your mom is right. You do look like your dad. Ready to go. Elena is waiting." We both nodded and we headed out the house and went to the Mikaelson ball.

Hello my originals family. What do you think Finn will do then he sees Kayla and Finnick. Who will he the first Mikaelson sibling who sees Kayla and Finnick.