Chapter 5

Kayla's POV
Lucien. I should of known. I've had issues with Lucien Castle back in 1829. "Kayla Lucien has-" "Freya I know Elijah. I'm trying to figure out where he has taken her." Finn walked in and saw that I had tears in my eyes. "Kayla we'll get her back." "Vincent is helping Lucien Finn... how are we going to get her back." Klaus and Hayley are working on where all of the werewolves have gone. Davina and Kol came back to the compound with news. Kol hands a phone over to Elijah. "That's Vincent's phone." I looked in awe. Elijah played the video Vincent left for Davina. "Davina, listen, I know we're not in the best of terms, but I need you to listen to me, ok? Um... We're in serious trouble. Now, I'm recording this here because it's... It's free from magic and magic is our enemy. The Ancestors got me on the hook doing some pretty twisted magic, and I want no part of it. But they're forcing me to help Lucien Castle. And if you don't help me Freya Mikaelson's gonna die. They forced me to take her, then they had me put up a cloaking spell so we can't be tracked. Now Lucien's taking us out of town, some place I don't know where. But there's a loophole..." Elijah paused the video. "Just how am I the loophole?" I looked at Finn and started to get worried. "Last year, when Esther brought us back, I got put in the body of a gormless twit, but you got housed in one of the most powerful witch bodies in the city. Vincent's. And even after all this time, there's still an echo of a body-soul connection between you two." Elijah continued the video. "And, Davina that's where you come into play. I need a powerful witch that's off The Ancestor's radar. I want you to find the thread between me and Finn." Elijah stopped the video again. "I'm not losing Finn. I know that he was in Vincent's body for that time but I'm not losing Finn again." Finn walked over to me. "Kayla I know this is hard on you. You won't lose me. I'll make sure of it." Finn looked at Davina. "Have you ever done anything like this?" "I don't even know if it's possible. But I do have Vincent's blood. If I can take Finn's blood and do the spell right, I should be able to track Vincent down." I started to pace and Kol hugged me to reassure me. "I should of sensed something was wrong when Freya didn't call. Now Lucien has a head start. Go, witch. Tend to your spells. I won't rest until she's found." Kol removed me from his arms. "Behold, the selfless martyr. First he wants to rip Davina's head off for trapping him in his body, now he can't wait to be spelled." "Kol you better shut up before I dagger you myself! My husband may die cause of this and your not caring one bit! Finnick will have no father in his life! I've lost to much to deal with your shit." Finn looked at me and Elijah walks over to me. "Finn, you and I shall go together. Kol you stay here with Davina Kayla Benjamin Finnick and Elisha." "You're going with him? So the two people responsible for not destroying the white oak when they had the chance, thus putting us in this bloody mess, and they're off to try and fix it. That's just marvelous. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?" I ran off cause I didn't want to hear it anymore.

Davina's POV
Kayla ran off before she ripped Kol's head off. "Kol, look at me. I don't know this magic. I need your help. Come on. Let's go. Your going to have to apologize to Kayla." Kol and I went to get everything together for the spell.

Finn's POV
I would of liked to see Kayla rip Kol's head off. I heard Elijah picking up the knife and started to walk back to me. "Let is begin." "You better take good care of them Elijah if I end up dying cause of this. But do not give me orders, brother. And make no mistake, I do not look to you as an ally, or even family hardly. The only reason I tolerate your presence is for the sake of my wife and the hope of finding Freya." I took the knife and Elijah held a cup to my face and I cut my hand open and drained some blood into the cup.

*Later that day*

Kayla's POV
I'm sitting on the porch when I heard the door open and I looked up and it was Kol. "Kayla I'm so sorry-" "Save it Kol. I know that you were just upset... I shouldn't of done what I did either." I laid my head on Kol shoulder and he held my hand.