Chapter 6

Elijah's POV
Kayla has been depressed ever since Finn died. Kayla is going to get her revenge for Finn's death.  Lucien is going to pay for what he did to this family. Benjamin and I were working on his fighting skills so he can protected his brother and sister if something happened to me and Kayla. Kayla and I are officially married now and Kayla is the best woman in the world. After Ben and I got done with our section Kayla came downstairs with a look on her face. "Love what's wrong?" She looked at me. "Lucien. He just called me saying how sorry he was for my loss. I'm going to go find his sorry ass and kill him." I grabbed her arm and stopped her. "Kayla he'll kill you. We don't know what he is. Please wait till we find out what he is." She gave in and I pulled her into me. "I just want to make him pay for what he did." I rubbed her back. "I know Kayla and we will." I placed her in front of me. "We just have to figure out what he is first." "I'm going to find Kol, I need to apologize about last night." I kissed the top of her head and she sped off to find Kol.

Kayla's POV
I looked everywhere for Kol and I couldn't find him. I checked St. Anne's and Kol was sitting at the bar. "Kol." He looked at me. "Kayla what are you doing here. It's not safe to be around me... the Ancestors are keeping me here after Davina brought me back." I didn't care if I was in danger. Kol is my best friend. "Kol... we'll find a way to stop them and-" "Kayla you don't get it!! I'm cursed to kill!! They want me to kill Davina... and I can't.. I won't kill her. That's why they trapped me here." I went behind the bar and poured us some shots of whiskey. "Kol... you won't kill Davina... I won't let that happen." I grabbed my purse that had his steak in it and handed it to him. "I won't be able to do it cause your my best friend.... you're going to have to have Davina do it... I can't Kol.. I can't afford more sadness than I'm already facing...." I fought the tears and took a shot of whiskey. Kol grabbed my hand. "Kayla... you won't lose me. I'll just be in a deep sleep.. I wouldn't want you to do it cause of what happened to Finn..." He placed his other hand on my face and used his thumb to wipe a single tear. "I will always love you darling.. your my best friend and nothing will take me away from my best friend. Not even the ancestors." I touch his hand and smiled. "You always had a way of making me feel better Kol. I'm glad your my best friend. Sorry about last night... I shouldn't of done that." "It's ok darling.. you were upset.. I shouldn't of done that in front of you." Davina walked in. "Hey Davina... I was just coming to apologize to Kol... I can't back later Kol." I kissed the top of his head and sped off.

Cami's POV
I was knock out by someone but I started to wake up. "All the makings of a lovely day." I finally woke up and I looked at my arm and there was a wolf bite. "As, Camille, finally awake. Perfect." I saw that it was Lucien. "You've got a big day ahead of you." I looked at him. "You bit me." "Sampled quite a bit of your blood, actually. It was very tasty. Although more bitter than I expected." I looked at my arm again but better. I gasped. "Oh, my god. I'm gonna die." "Yeah. Apologies. But to be honest, your days were numbered the moment you caught Nik's eye. ''Tis ever thus for those who get close to the bastard. Myself excluded." I heard the tea pot whistling. "Ah, care for tea?" I went to my purse to look for the throwing star of a thousand cuts. "Oh, please, Cami. Have you not learned?" I finally found it. "If you try to fight me, you will always lose." I throw the star and it hits him. I sped off to go to the Mikaelsons.
I walk into the compound and started to called for Klaus. "Klaus? Klaus?" He showed up with Kayla by his side. "What is it?" Kayla knew. "Something happened and you're going to be angry, but Lucien wants you to be angry. He's trying to lure you into a trap." "What did he do?" "Promise me that you won't fly off the handle and do something crazy. Promise me." Klaus lifts up my sleeve and saw the bite mark on my arm. Kayla's eyes turned and she sped off. "Before you lose it... Klaus, look at me. I love you. And I won't let you get yourself killed." I fell into Klaus's arms. "Camille." I started to pant. "I just needed you to know." "I can tell you I love you tomorrow. You're not dying today." Klaus took me to his bedroom and Kayla was gone.