Chapter 3

Elisha's POV
Auntie Rebekah had a magenta dress black leather jacket and a pair of black heels like mom's that she gave me cause she doesn't wear them anymore.

I fixed my jacket when mom in her suit walked in and saw me in the outfit that Auntie Rebekah gave me

"My baby girl is all grown up. Why were you looking for your dad." She walked over to me and helped me with my shoes cause I'm still sore from all that running I did. "I was looking for him to tell him where we were. I want us in be with dad." Mom looked at me and smiled. "Well we're with your dad now and nothing will take us from him." "Always and Forever right mom." Dad walked in. "You're right my daughter. Always and Forever." I got up and went over to him and hugged him. "You look stunning Elisha. Absolutely stunning. My beloved when did you start wearing suits." He asked mom. "I don't know but they are very comfy." She said with a smile. "Well don't you look dapper." Uncle Elijah said walking in. "I know where I get it from Finn. Your brother got me into wearing suits." Uncle Elijah smiled at mom. "Well breakfast is ready let's go downstairs and have breakfast as a family." Mom grabbed dad's hand and I linked arms with her and we headed downstairs to the kitchen when Finnick Uncle Klaus Uncle Kol and Auntie Rebekah all sitting at the table. "Well don't you look beautiful." Uncle Klaus said to me. "Why thank you Uncle Klaus." I sat between Uncle Klaus and Finnick.

*After breakfast*

Finnick's POV
Mom dad Elisha and I went for a walk in the woods behind the house. I heard howling and Auntie Hayley showed up. Mother ran to her and they hugged. "Kayla I am so happy to see you. Finnick what are you 23 now." I smiled and chuckled a little. "Elisha I didn't know that you were the one they took. I'm so sorry. Kayla I honestly didn't that is was her or I would of told them to let her go." Auntie Hayley said. "Hayley it's ok. I understand that you didn't know. I'm actually a Mikaelson now. During breakfast this morning Finn and I went to go get my last name changed to Mikaelson." Elisha and I hugged mom and dad and we all went back inside.

*Later that night*

Elisha's POV
'No daddy!!! No no no no no. Mom you have to do something!! Daddy please don't leave us!!'