Chapter 8

*15 years later*

Elijah's POV
It's been 15 years now and I haven't seen Kayla in so long since we had to split Hope's magic between me Kol Rebekah and Niklaus. I get calls from her every so often but I would like to see her. I'm living in Paris where I have lived before with my brothers and sister and I've always loved it here. Benjamin comes and visits me with Elisha but Kayla would stay behind cause she knew she wouldn't want to leave me again. I heard a knock at the door and when I opened it and saw Kayla standing there with out newborn son Nikolaus Finn Mikaelson. I smiled and hugged her and looked at our son.

"My love what are you doing here

"My love what are you doing here." I let her and our son in. "I can't be away from you any longer Elijah... I miss you too much not to be around you." I smiled and kissed her again. I took our son out of his car seat and held him in my arms for the first time. "Nikolaus my youngest son. Oh how I've missed you and your mother so." I heard Elisha Finnick coming into the apartment. I smiled and hugged them both. "Kayla darling where's Ben." "He stayed behind to watch over Hope and Hayley. He also has a girlfriend that he didn't want to leave so he's staying in New Orleans." I nodded. "I'm just glad that what family I have here with me is here." Kayla smiled and kissed me.

Kayla's POV
Elijah is bonding with our son Nikolaus while I help Finnick and Elisha bring in the rest of the stuff. I didn't want to be without Elijah any long than I had to. After we got everything inside I went to go watch Elijah bond with Nik. I stood in the doorway and smiled. "He really missed his daddy." I said to him. He looked at me and smiled. "I missed all of you." I walked over to them and kissed Elijah on top of his head. "I'm happy that we got to have the chance to have another child Elijah." "I'm and too love." I looked in the doorway and saw Finnick and Elisha. They came in and sat with Elijah Nik and I and we stayed together as a family in Paris France.

Hello my originals family. This is the end of this book. More books to come. New book series coming out soon.