WORLD PREMIERE

Am I my sister's keeper? I am but one thing I don't do is forget shit! When you're young a child shouldn't have to have a worry in the world right? I mean thats how the shit suppose to be right? Man thats bullshit! I guess me being the only adopted girl (FOR A FREE CHECK) that gives them the right to see and not tell what they daddy did to me. Both of my sister's knew that my pussy ass step father (THEY DADDY) George,  use to put fingers in holes that he shouldn't have.

"AND IF YOU TELL YA MOMMA NENE  IMA KILL YA!"

I'm 18 now and that shit still stuck in my head. Seven years old, sitting here watching this man pay my sister's money to be on the look out for momma Eve in the living room while he molested me; This shit went on til I was about 10 years old... MONEY HUNGRY BITCHES! Meeka ass was just graduating moving on campus and Renay sadiddy wanna be ass was just going to highschool. It got better later finding out that the bastard had prostate cancer, so eventually he stopped touching me. It felt good growing up after Renay left,  seeing the pitiful, old feeling guilty mothefucker suffer. But what hurted me the most my junior year, was seeing momma Eve  still found herself have to run his ass down after he got well, but was always by his side when he was sick; She was dumb as hell too if you ask me. Shiiid I never forgot what they knew and didnt tell. And what pisses me off, is seeing us all grown now and still acting like nothing happen. I always told myself once I get out this house, that that lil snack money that was worth it to  them, knowing but not telling , that I was gon make them suffer later on. LMAO im crazy ass hell IKR but I'm real. AND AINT NO BITCH GONE DO ME LIKE THAT AND GET THE FUCK AWAY WITH IT! Hmmp, the bastard funeral was just last Sunday. Momma had me to take him to a doctor's appointment and don't yall know after all them years this MOTHERFUCKER had the nerve to rub my thigh. Next thing you know I blanked out and suffocated his old ass with the same pillow he was sitting his hemorrhoid ass on. I killed him and made it like it was an accident... and to be honest, ion feel a inch of guilt.

"OOH RIGHT THERE DADDY RIGHT THERE...DAMN BABY FUCK ME...DAMN DANIEL....DAMN BABY!"

"Oooh shit!"

"What's wrong why you stopped?" Nene asked seeing her sisters husband look at his phone.

"Oooh Meeka say she on her way over your house to get that lamp from your momma. I TOLD HER ASS I was gone get it when I got off hell!" Rushing putting his clothes on."

NeNe just sat back and played with her cat. Replying....

"I told you you need to divorce that dumb ass bitch! FUCK her let her see us KML!"