Episode 24 (The Finale)

Never in a million years I would of thought of leaving this world the way I did. I mean growing up in a home where being molested is normal and where feelings potentially being exposed was ignored. I loved my family dearly but my stepdad turned my heart cold, dysfunctional family I know. I guess karma finally caught up with me. From killing my step dad, to sleeping with both of my sister's men just to feel some type of justification, to snapping my own momma neck for killing my mom in the past. The only regret I hate, is when I helped pushed that bitch trigger finger killing myself, killing my unborn as well. I'm just sitting here standing at the gates yall dreaming. Waiting on God to judge me and im pretty sure where im going, I just pray my unborn child make it through those gates. I wonder was it a boy or girl.  I hope it was a boy because these men dont love little girls, they rape and take their innocence away.

Two  years later ....

Vivian died one year later from the cancer eating her body up. I guess walking away from when Nene pushed her finger gave her more years of mercy. Not to mention going insane in that mental institution thinking and hearing about Marlow and her son being killed. As for Meeka, she also turned herself in after months of interrogation and witnesses accusing her of being seen holding a gun running out of NeNes apartment. She was currently doing a life sentence for the murders of Marlow and his son. Crying everyday wishing she would have never did what she did. As for Renay....

"Girl it's good to finally have you back. Girl this hospital been a mess without you." Her old coworker said

"Girl with all I been through last year, in just happy to be back.". Finally getting rehired at the hospital

"Ikr but let me introduce to our CNAs on this floor."

"This is Chrissy"

"Hey Chrissy"

"This is Jennifer"

"Hey Jennifer"

"And this is our new hire NeVia"

Renay mouth got big holding her hand out seeing a woman that looked just like Nene with a natural blonde cut. Truth be told the bullet never hit Nene. She played dead until Vivian and Meeka ran out the house hearing police sirens when the gun went off. Starting her life over changing her name. She did lose her babygirl though. She immediately winked at Renay.