Episode 16

"DAMN MAN!"

Marlow said to himself, pulling up at his club that night paranoid as ever. Looking through all mirrors before exiting, breathing like a slave. He refused to go back to prison, yet his heart was so heavy that he wasnt their with his son. Crying softly walking through the back of his club to grab money out his safe. Throwing each 5k strapped ban in his bag aggressively. Thinking about all the bad luck he was going through lately. From knowing Vivian was dying, to pimping and pandering, to messing with his brother-in-law wife who was dead. He really felt like it was all his fault. He loved Meeka to death and she loved him and would do anything for him, I mean anything. Even did alot of his dirty work for him when certain women didnt want to pay up at the club. Meeka would even threaten and hurt those women if they dodged Marlow. From messing up her own credit to get him out of debt from losing hjs club, to kidnapping his other side girl Shelia,  that worked behind the bar. The same girl who was in her trunk when her car exploded. The same girl who were burned to ashes when everybody thought it was Meeka in the car, when she really escaped seeing Vivian drive off.

Marlow jumped hearing his back door swung open. Shocked dropping his bag seeing Meeka with a face full of black smut on her face. Rushing to him immediately getting on her knees and topping him off. Meeka chose to  prolonged the truth, until she got revenge on Vivian for trying to kill her and Daniel who she found out was cheating with her sister NeNe earlier . That body wasnt hers, it was Shelia.

"NENE WHAT YOU DOING?" Jamie burst through house and the bathroom after hearing the news.