Episode 19

"Help me Lord.....PLEASE HELP ME!"

Momma Eve finally had fallen asleep praying and crying her heart out.  Despite all the chaos that was going on, she somehow managed to close her eyes while praying and fallen asleep. Renay tucked her in,  grabbed her purse, and gave Jamie her keys as the two left out her house 5oclock that
morning.

"I need a blunt and some air man forreal ."  Said Renay sadly and eagerly.

Jamie could tell by her face expression of tears that she was hurt. Driving her car that morning riding and smoking, he felt bad for his girlfriend. Not only for what was going through but knowing his situation and dealings he had with  her sister NeNe behind her back. Taking another sip out of his opened can beer he had snuck in mommas Eve refrigerator a hour prior.  Balled up with her knees in her chest, Renay sat on the passenger side smoking and enhaling the marijuana deeply. Crying and yelling out.....

"My sister dead Jamie.... SHE DEAD! And  daddy just died last week ...DEAD! I got fired Jamie FIRED! WHAT THE FUCK in suppose to do? Why I got so much bad luck man?"

"Baby don't cry...." Jamie said reaching his hand out rubbing her back.

"What the fuck I'm suppose to do? AND YO ASS CHEATING GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" Pulling away from Jamie as he continued to drive her car.

Meanwhile Marlow jumped at the sound of the gunshot. Immediately wanting to drive off but he just couldnt leave without knowing what was going on. Quietly getting out of his car, he creeped up to the front door and all he could hear was yelling. Easing in at the sound of hearing Meeka and Nene arguing.

"Baby im so sorry...." Nene raised up from Daniel

"BITCH HE WAS MY HUSBAND!" Pointing the gun at NeNe

"Damn man ain sign up for this SHIT...THE FUCK!" Nene panicked seeing Daniel laid out dead with a bullet in his neck.

Meeka continued....

"At least you can help me hide his body for sleeping with him. FUCK him blood thicker than water"

Nene crying looking out the corner of the Daniel laying in a pool of blood.

"What about Jason?" Referring to his nephew.....

you know he ...."

But before she could get her words out, Nene could see Jason standing in the doorway with his mouth wide open.

"Damn..." saying under her breath turning her attention back to Meeka.....

Meeka suddenly pointed the gun at Jason.

"NO WITNESSES!"

Marlow burst in.... 

**Meanwhile**

"Renay  its not about me im sorry. I swear I wont cheat on you no more baby"

"I swear....I swear...I swea..."

Renay looked over at him seeing him stumbling and swerving while driving

"JAMIE WATCH WHERE YOU GOING!"

**BOOM**

Meanwhile momma Eve laid in bed that morning looking to the ceiling asking God for forgiveness for putting ammonia  in Jamie's beer can before they left out her house.