Episode 12

"NO.....NO....NOOOOO.... BABY NO....BABY NO...NOT MY MEEKA....MEEEKKKKAKAAAA MEEEEKKKKKKAAAA!" Daniel screamed throwing his beer bottle,  shattering the televison as the news continued talking about the incident. Grabbing his phone sitting in the glass with his back against the wall, he attempted to call her mom first but a knock was at the door.

**boompboompboompboomp**

Looking away from the phone with a face full of tears, he slowly got up. Answering the door to two deputy sheriffs.

"Hey how you doing sir?" Im deputy Andrews and this is deputy Robinson. "  taking his hat off.

By the look on Daniel face, the deputies kind of figured that he must've got word already.

"Look officers you can tell me....I already know!"

"Are you the husband or boyfriend or relative  of Meeka Johnson?"

"Yes sir...husband" Tears got heavier.

Handing him her Id...

"Well sir we're sorry to inform you that your wife was found approximately 40 mins ago dead and  burned in a car accident."

Accident....accident....accident....

Echoing in Daniels ear is all he heard  breaking down on both knees, as the officers braced him from falling even further. Starring at a picture of Meeka as it sat on their coffee table finishing dialing mommas Eve number.

As soon as she answered all you can hear was screaming and yelling from her momma and Renay and other close relatives. Nene sat on the toilet hiding her tears from all the other people that was over her mother house. Rubbing her belly, tears turned to smiles as she thought about her being with Daniel.

Night was approaching and Vivian had just made it home. Putting her car in park and rested her head on the head rest. Immediately bursting out with tears realizing what she had just done. Finally walking in seeing her boys greet her with a thousand questions to why she took so long to get home.

"Momma whats wrong?"

"Nothing....nothing at all." Walking pass them as her concious ate her up. She immediately crashed to the floor."

Meanwhile the deputies gave Daniel Meekas phone  before leaving. Suddenly checking  her voicemails hearing Marlow voice  .....

"Damn Meeka you done left ya purse again. Hit me back ASAP...I think Vivian saw us because she just sent the longest message ever to me. Well anyway, let me get to work. Gotta do alotta cleaning in the kitchen before the health inspector pop up before I open up tonight. Love ya"