Episode 23

"DOCTOR .....DOCTOR....NURSE?"
Renay rushed out the room in the middle of the night seeing Jamie's heart rate suddenly go flat line. Running down the hospital hallway screaming, all she could see was nurses rushing towards her but couldn't hear anything. It was almost like she blanked out but was still concious of her surroundings. She broke down on the floor immediately getting back up.  Running back towards Jamie's room, she could hear that one word that made her heart flutter and stomach instantly jump...

"CLEAR......1...2...3 .....CLEAR!"

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

"Ma'am you going to have to get out ma'am.....MAAM.... MA'AM?"

"He's gone!" Renay took a deep breath  hearing the doctor tell the nurses who tried to resesistate him but couldn't, kidney failure.

"Im sorry ma'am but he's gone."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

**Meanwhile **

"Baby boy im sorry....Im sorry son!"

Marlow half dead laid on the floor shaking looking at his son dead. Basically whispering, as blood punctured out of his mouth from every little word.  Remembering leaving his phone in the car but he couldn't move if it was two feet away anyway. Meeka shot him three times in the chest and left him for dead right after killing his son and seeing Nene run off. Having no remorse nor sympathy for him nor his son. Suddenly his eyes went rolling in the back of his head as he died holding his son hand.

"PUT THE GUN DOWN.....PUT THE MOTHERFUKIN GUN DOWN!" Vivian screamed as Nene stood between the two as Meeka pointed hers as well at Vivian. Vivian shocked to see Meeka still alive. Grabbing NeNe around the neck demanding her to put the gun down even more aggressively...

"FUCK IT KILL ME...I KILLED DAD AND I JUST KILLED MY MOMMA AIN SCARED TO MEET THE DEVIL....KILL ME BITCH....KILL ME ....KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"NOOO WAIT "

**BOOM**