i

Yoongi POV
Today was another day at this stupid adoption center, last month my best friend Hobi was adopted. I basically lost about 10 friends. Yes my best friend Hobi was like 10 friends. I remember when I first came here Hobi was the first person to ever talk to me. He made me feel someone important, now with him gone I feel like myself, I feel like I'm no body important anymore.

"Yoongi?" I snapped out of my thoughts. "Oh, hi Mrs. Vent." I replied to who called my name. "It's time," she told me. "Yes ma'am." I replied going to where everyone was, I found my seat and sat on it.

Today was the day where the people (mostly rich) came to choose the 'perfect one' I never really wanted to be picked but I did wanted to be picked by the same couple that picked up Hobi. I kind of remember one of the names of the parent that picked Hobi, I think it was Jungkook? Or Jungcock. I'm pretty sure I rather call him Kookie instead.

I saw lots of rich folks walk in looking like they came from a funeral or wedding. All of them had to introduce themselves that annoyed me for some reason. But something kind of changed that made me want to go home with them, well a guy. He says his name name is Seokjin and his husband name was Namjoon, they were different from the others. They were kind of similar to the ones that chose Hobi, maybe...never mind.

It was boring of course, it took forever for the first half to choose a 'perfect' child. Just get on and choose one like jeez. I got really bored and decided to take out my little sketch pad I had in my backpack and drew some stuff. First I decided to draw myself it was kind of hard but it really looked good I just needed to know how to draw the eyes.

"Nice drawing" I heard a voice call to me, I looked up to see that Seokjin guy who interested me. I blushed a little and looked back down to my drawing saying a little 'thank you' whisper but loud enough for him to hear. I kept on erasing and drawing trying to get the eye equal to the other one. What I didn't know was the guy was still there. "I give up" I whispered to myself.

"You shouldn't give up just keep trying." The guy said. I jumped a little to be surprised he was still there. "You're a artist you know, not all artists draw like that. But they don't give up." He said to me. "Oh." I replied with a small whisper he couldn't hear.

"May I take this one?" I heard the guy in front of me.

He actually wanted to take me? Is this a joke? Anytime someone walked past me would usually give me a weird look when I drew something for some reason. I don't know why but I felt like I was important, because he called me a artist. The only person who liked my art was Hobi and Mrs. Vent.

"You sure Sir?" I heard Mrs. Vent.

"Yes please." I heard and saw him smiling when I looked up.

"Okay Sir, please come this way, and Yoongi please follow us." She said smiling to me.

"..." I stayed silent and followed them to a room.

Once we came in I looked around never seeing this place. Never once I entered this room before, it was beautiful. Flower pots every where filled with roses.

"So Mr. Kim, Yoongi is 16 and he usually has a upset stomach but he will be fine to go." She smiled

"Ah, Yoongi a beautiful name. But I'm sorry to ask this dumb question but is he a girl or boy?" He asked

The room was silent. Who can't tell the difference between a girl and a boy?! He should now I mean like name and look at my face my hair! My cro-

"Boy," She said with a weird look.

"Oh, I see I really wanted a girl but it's fine he looks like a perfect child for me" He said.

"Mr. Seokjin, you wanted a baby or toddler?" She asked a odd question.

Wait um why would she ask that I'm a teen and-

"Toddler," The guy said.

"Alrighty, Yoongi pack your bags." She said.

-------
After I packed my bags I really didn't understand what she meant by wanting a baby or toddler, isn't that a strange question? Since kids don't really exist anymore, wait what time is it? I looked at the clock to see it was time that I should be ready.

I walked out of the room being led by guards to my new parents, I saw a limousine outside with a pretty black color. As my the two people smiled and went into the limousine I went in after them.
-----
When we were pulling up to something I felt a sharp pain in my neck. "Did you do it Sir?" And "Yes." Was the last things I heard before going into a deep sleep.
\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

please enjoy this, and sorry if it's cheesy it's my first book