V

When Namjoon left, Yoongi was shocked. Was he able to find Hoseok, will he get him back and escape this house? It's been a month since he seen Hoseok. Yoongi was too lost into thought he hadn't realized he was taken to his bedroom. "Yoongi-ah?" Jin asked waving his hand into Yoongi's face.

"Well aren't you excited." Jin chuckled. Then Namjoon came into Yoongi's room, "Thought you left me for a second." Namjoon Joked. "They said they would come tomorrow to greet Yoongi." Namjoon told Jin. Then they both heard screaming outside. Screaming of girls?

They both looked at each other forgetting to tell Yoongi. But Yoongi was afraid but those screams made him remember his family, they were probably screaming too. Then Yoongi started to cry, Namjoon must of mistook that. He thought that Yoongi was crying because he was startled. Namjoon wiped Yoongi's tear away. "It's okay darling, can me and Appa tell you something?" Namjoon asked showing his dimple smile.

I'm sorry, I am one of the worse authors ever. This is really short I wanted to make this long...but I couldn't have enough energy. And I'm out of ideas but I'll be back in no time! It's 4 in the morning rn so...I need to sleep I have a test today.