I Missed You, Sawyer

Sawyer's POV

""я пропустил тебя, видел. I missed you, Sawyer." Robert practically moaned, staring at me in my hospital bed.

"I'm not a-alone here." I said, trying to seem strong and confident, "There are nurses e-everywhere; they will be back in here e-eventually and they'll g-get you."

He smiled at me and pulled out a gun, turning it over in his hands and loading it, as he said, "I know, my sweet girl. That's why we will both be free of this whole thing very soon." He then made his way towards me. I began to breathe heavily and start to panic; I tried to reach for something to defend myself but instead I found the nurse button. I pressed it multiple times, and thankfully, Robert didn't notice.

As he stood next to me, brushing his hands through my hair, a nurse entered and Robert quickly placed the gun to my temple; I winced and pleaded with the nurse with my eyes, and she did the same to me. In the hallway, I could see nurses noticing the situation and there was full on chaos in the hospital. "Don't move, pretty lady, or I will shoot her right now." Robert warned the nurse who had tears streaming down her face.

She placed her hands up in surrender and said, "P-please! D-don't hurt m-me."

"Oh, not yet sweety. Now, please, shut the door so we can some privacy." Robert ordered her.

As she turned around, I saw Ash outside starting with horror into the room, right at me. My eyes found his and seeing the tears forming in his eyes caused tears of my own to fall freely down my face. He started to run for the door as the nurse started to close it.

Just before the door closed, I screamed, not thinking, "Ashley! Please help!"

He responded, "Sawyer! Leave her alone! I'll get you out of there baby, I promise!" Then the door shut, and Ash, my Ash, was not three feet from the room.

That left just Robert, the nurse, and me. I still had the gun on my head and Robert now had the nurse sitting in a chair. To say the silence was uncomfortable was an understatement. Robert seemed like he didn't have a plan.

The nurse was the one to break the silence, "Listen, i-if you let us go, we can w-work this out."

Robert then grew agitated and yelled back, "We will work this out how I WANT TO!" The nurse didn't speak anymore after that. We were sitting in silence in that room for fifteen minutes when a knock on the door sounded and Robert tightened his grip on the gun pointed to my head.

"Hello? Is Robert Kozlov in there? This is Detective Harris with the FBI, how about we let the girls go?" the voice, apparently belonging to a detective Harris, said.

Robert took a deep breath and responded, "Y-yeah this is Robert and I am not giving you MY girls!" Robert sounded like a crazy person, with a strange look in his eyes. 

"Okay, well, Robert..we need to let someone in to make sure everyone is okay. Is this alright?" Detective Harris asked.

"No! No, no one can come in here, you'll steal my girls, just like you stole my brothers!" Robert screamed back.

"Listen, Mr. Kozlov, we did not steal your brothers, alright? Anton, he betrayed you he turned himself in and told us where to find you and Cole; Cole shot at us and we had to defend ourselves. We did not take your brothers." Detective Harris responded in a calm voice.

"Alright! Fine, fine! O-one guy can come in and check on my girls and y-you can have the nurse." Robert responded, "But I get to keep MY SAWYER!"