My Heart Strings are Yours to Play

Months Later

Sawyer's POV

This tour was going amazing. After the whole Kozlov ordeal, I recovered and so did the guys; more emotional than physical damage to be honest. They rescheduled the tour and more security was hired; I made sure of that. Right now, we were all hanging out backstage and they were going on in a bit.

I sat on Ash's lap on the couch next to CC who was tapping away on his legs with his drumsticks while Andy was standing up, walking around, just getting hyped for the show. Jake and Jinxx were tuning their guitars together near the stage. They had begun dating not long after I got released from the hospital; they made a pretty sweet couple.

We were all interrupted with a stagehand telling us, "It's time guys."

Ash kissed me and Andy gave me a hug; CC ruffled my hair and I stuck my tongue out at him. The music began and I watched from side stage.

About halfway through the show, Andy said into his microphone, "So, it is February and love is in the air, as I'm sure all of you are aware." He turned towards Jinxx and Jake and the crowd went wild. There was some screaming and even some booing but the guys didn't care, "Now, I think two of my band mates here have something they want to say."

Ash then said into his microphone headset, "Now I'm going to ask my beautiful girlfriend Sawyer to join me on stage."

What? I wonder what he had in store. I couldn't wait to find out.

The crowd went crazy again and I went and stood next to Ash. "Alright, let's do this Ashley." Jake said into a microphone.

Then, Jake and Ash both got down on one knee. My world stopped as I'm sure Jinxx's did as well. They both pulled small boxes out of their pocket and revealed rings. Mine was a beautiful silver ring adorned with three diamonds. Jinxx's was a gold band with an engraving that read "My Heart Strings are Yours to Play" in pretty writing.

Ash said, "Sawyer, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We have been through hell together and I hope that we can tackle the rest of the world together."

Jake then said to Jinxx, "Jinxx....I love you..." the crowd awwwed and Jinxx smiled, "I want to be with you for good and I always knew you were the one for me. I'm glad we are finally together and I want to make it forever."

Then Jake and Ash both asked, "Will you marry me?"

The crowd then burst into a cheer of "Say yes! Say yes!" And there were a few boos but I ignored them. The love of my life was asking to marry me....

Jinxx was crying as he answered, "Of course, Jake! I love you too!" Jake smiled as the crowd cheered and he placed the ring on Jinxx's finger before Jinxx pulled him up and kiss him deeply; earning more reaction from the crowd.

I smiled and answered my Ash, "Yes.....yes! Ash I love you so much!" He placed the gorgeous ring on my finger and kissed me passionately. The crowd was in a frenzy cheering, some booing, some filming the whole thing.

I was finally where I belonged. Ash loved me and the guys were my family, my brothers. If Ash hadn't found me that night, who knows where I'd be. I finally found my home, with my saviours.